Knoxville Central 2019

madhatter2269

3 minutes ago, Swipes said:

That was a big time get for Central last year. As a former Greene Devils I played with Rollins older brother and also Craney filled my LB spot once i graduated.  Both great guys and both great coaches!  To be able to fight through Hodgkin's lymphoma as a freshman starter and wait until after the season to start treatment tells you the toughness Rollins has at a very young age. He also ended up being prepxtras Defensive player of the year and Mr. Football winner his Senior year before going on to Tn Tech and starting for them.

spot on. they’re both awesome coaches and fit our mold very well. both will end up being head coaches somewhere very soon.

19 minutes ago, madhatter2269 said:

spot on. they’re both awesome coaches and fit our mold very well. both will end up being head coaches somewhere very soon.

I agree...sadly lol. But in all seriousness yes both do a great job. We have the best staff in the area in my opinion. And yes the scrimmage starts at 6

32 minutes ago, madhatter2269 said:

I agree with you. Both Rollins and Craney have been close since high school so i wasn't surprised at all to see central get him as a coach.  Now you just have to get Rollins dad (Big Taray) up there to whip you up some good tailgate food on his smoker! The man can grill up anything and always has it going  when Greeneville is in Cookeville or during home play-off games in the back parking lot.

3 hours ago, keepitmoving said:

I can hear it now....Central played all back ups so they can get reps......lol

Haha that’s cute. We were outplayed by a better team, we needed an experience like that. Our team will be better for it. Yeah we missed a couple starters, but it didn’t matter. Got out played end of story. But that’s why you go play the best, to eventually be the best.

Edited by chsbobcat09
  • Like 3