Lakeway Christian

wow1029

15 hours ago, BigTime1950 said:

Maybe they are boarding students? Didn't Knoxville Catholic have a star player live by himself back in 2000's. I think he was #88 and went to UT to play football.

Normally you don’t board students in apartments. I didn’t know Lakeway was a boarding school. Catholic did have a player who lived in a condo owned by his father by himself... slightly different. He had plenty of home cooked meals at my house.

10 hours ago, IrishBBall said:

Normally you don’t board students in apartments. I didn’t know Lakeway was a boarding school. Catholic did have a player who lived in a condo owned by his father by himself... slightly different. He had plenty of home cooked meals at my house.

Sure it different. You are still living without your parents at home. Maybe this players parents own the apartment complex. Your guy was still living away from parents like you said. I don't think the home cooked meals cancel that out. What difference does it make to you Catholic high people other than someone else competing for players that might go to Catholic. Because Catholic doesn't even recruit real Catholics anymore.

• 2 weeks later...