Waverly vs Camden Battle of the Bridge

Wavo2004

13 minutes ago, Trollin said:

Waverly started off good with a big return and quick touch down. After that it went down hill. Offense turned the ball over too many times in the first half. Defense needs a lot of work. Especially the secondary. Waverly lost their QB before halftime. By the time Waverly started finally clicking...in the second half... it was too late. Lots of work to do to clean things up. Huntingdon game could be ugly if the defense doesn’t get figured out. Hoping injuries tonight weren’t major. Congratulations to Camden. I know their finally happy to get the Waverly monkey of their back. 

one drive is hardly "clickin...lol Camden should have won buy 30..to many 15 yarders stopping drives

7 minutes ago, Trollin said:

And I know who you are... and you can go F yourself. You been mia while Camden’s been getting their brains beat in for the past 5 years, then you decide to show your ugly face back on here like the coward you are because Camden got a W. I bet your proud. Congratulations to you 

You come on over and see me buddy, I don't hide who I am on here, that's literally my name. So you keep trollin or shut your fat darn mouth. 

1 minute ago, rlcombs said:

You wanna run your mouth and get mad when you get hit in it, if you know who I am, come over to Knoxville and see me buddy, I tailgate at the same place I have the last 4 years. Come see me boo, you'll get your love you are searching for. Sept. 1, I'll be there just like the last 5 years. You won't though, because you ain't got the stones. 

Lol grow up buddy. Keep pounding those beers like your still a kid.  I got more to life then getting worked up over a has been loser from Camden reliving his glory days through coacht 

3 minutes ago, Beagle said:

no confidence in your team..Never seen someone too chicken to take 30 points in my life but I will revisit that 60 points game week for WV

Seriously? I mean I’m not stupid. I know McConnells offense like the back of my hand. I know what it’s capable of. 

2 minutes ago, Trollin said:

Lol grow up buddy. Keep pounding those beers like your still a kid.  I got more to life then getting worked up over a has been loser from Camden reliving his glory days through coacht 

He said he knew who I am and acted about that life? Not a me thing. Maybe he should shut up after getting beat. 

25 minutes ago, Trollin said:

Waverly started off good with a big return and quick touch down. After that it went down hill. Offense turned the ball over too many times in the first half. Defense needs a lot of work. Especially the secondary. Waverly lost their QB before halftime. By the time Waverly started finally clicking...in the second half... it was too late. Lots of work to do to clean things up. Huntingdon game could be ugly if the defense doesn’t get figured out. Hoping injuries tonight weren’t major. Congratulations to Camden. I know their finally happy to get the Waverly monkey of their back. 

Four turnovers and no execution will get you every time.