Waverly vs Camden Battle of the Bridge

Wavo2004

31 minutes ago, Tigers6056 said:

I don't do the trash talk stuff so I'm just gonna say Congrats to Camden and hope the injured players from both teams fast healing. Alot ? I had about our team were answered tonight and now we will see if things will get corrected. 

Hope y'all win it all. Good luck. 

1 hour ago, Beagle said:

How much  you want to bet?  I will give ya 30 points 

Nah  I was just letting you know whats going to happen when He comes to town...it may be worse than I thought. I really figured yall for the win tonight because of his left. over  players.Your demise is eminent   0-2 after Huntingdon puts you guys down..their backups will be in third quarter  tops.

Seasons starting 0-2 after Huntingdon destroys ya  next
We had a chance to hire him as Defensive Coordinator it came down to him and coach Wolfe..we took Wolfe and now he is HC at west Carroll he is a good man ..They love him there and we do here..How do you all feel and Matt McConnell?   After he left ya high and dry it was ugly in here...shame he made you relevant for a 5 year period..back to where you were shortly. You couldn't even beat us with his left overs..

You can say what you want @Beagle I will give you credit on the win. Y’all played and wanted it more than our players and coaches. I never once talked bad about McConnell leaving you can never fault a man for bettering himself for his family. I was really shocked at some of the play calls and we had a drop in talent. Camden is not that good so don’t get your hopes up. Waverly is about two years out from being really good again. I will still support them and most of the T knows I usually call it like I see it. We will make the playoffs but that will be about it. I still love being a Waverly fan and a high school football fan in general. Camden won fair and square. Hopefully that will give us some motivation in the future. 

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

You can say what you want @Beagle I will give you credit on the win. Y’all played and wanted it more than our players and coaches. I never once talked bad about McConnell leaving you can never fault a man for bettering himself for his family. I was really shocked at some of the play calls and we had a drop in talent. Camden is not that good so don’t get your hopes up. Waverly is about two years out from being really good again. I will still support them and most of the T knows I usually call it like I see it. We will make the playoffs but that will be about it. I still love being a Waverly fan and a high school football fan in general. Camden won fair and square. Hopefully that will give us some motivation in the future. 

As Camden fan and alum that just logged in for this game I wish Wavo well. I was just talking some trash, sorry if Trollin got mad. 

Also Waverly can eat the corn out of my....

yard if I don't rake. 

Cya next year

1 minute ago, rlcombs said:

As Camden fan and alum that just logged in for this game I wish Wavo well. I was just talking some trash, sorry if Trollin got mad. 

Also Waverly can eat the corn out of my....

yard if I don't rake. 

Cya next year

Yea yea I bet you do!

it is weird you log in just because Camden won!!! 

Typical Vols fan kinda thing right?

You hangout with Berry and Fields don’t you?

5 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

Yea yea I bet you do!

it is weird you log in just because Camden won!!! 

Typical Vols fan kinda thing right?

You hangout with Berry and Fields don’t you?

know them and they are cool people, but,  if you don't know who I am by my name you should just stop

Just now, vandyfan1 said:

I know of you. I worked with them Vols fans we speak of

you dont know me, I haven't lived in West Tennessee since I left to go to college. 

You're a mad turd. If you can't say my name you don't know crap 

Also LOL you talked all that trash and you lost 

1 hour ago, vandyfan1 said:

Ok? Yea we lost! And? 

Wait I get it now! 

Camden finally won against Waverly.

Yall got spanked the last 4 years! So what!

Dont base your Camden season off this Victory bud! But your a Vols fan so I kinda get it.

Ole rlcombs is a veteran on coacht.    His name has changed slightly, but he’s no newbie fair weather fan.    He’s usually fairly insightful on these games.  He’ll talk trash with the best of them on here, but give him a chance.  He’s usually pretty fair on predictions and opinions on any game.