Waverly vs Camden Battle of the Bridge

Wavo2004

8 minutes ago, Wavo2004 said:

Passing game is still there . I'm going Waverly 35 Camden 14

If you're right then we agree. Camden has been lacking a little speed for a couple years but they're always really effective at stuffing any off tackle, power running game. Much respect for that. I wish we could do that as consistently. 

Edited by Swarm

20 minutes ago, WingT08 said:

Sources tell me the Waverly Tigers are gonna take a big L to the Lions with the absence of my good friend Matthew McConnell.

Don't think that's going to be and issue . Coach Boldin has the tram right where they need to be . Bridge will be back in Waverly again

6 hours ago, WingT08 said:

Sources tell me the Waverly Tigers are gonna take a big L to the Lions with the absence of my good friend Matthew McConnell.

McConnell turned the program around that’s for sure! Can Boldin keep it going I like to think he can! Waverly made the best hire they could. I mean this man has a state championship under his belt!

Does McConnell?

• Upvote 2

31 minutes ago, Trollin said:

Just another “good ol boy club member” across the River. Doing what they do best. Running that lip. Y’all think cuz McConnell gone that Waverly ain’t gonna whoop ya for the 6th year in a row, your sadly mistaken. Take your #### to Westview cuz your gonna be disappointed again this year in Camden.

He has been posting everywhere just trying stir everybody up.