Sequatchie Jamboree In Grundy County

ThatTowerMan

21 minutes ago, powerp said:

Smart decision not to play. However, people are kidding themselves if they look on the sidelines and think the Tigers look anywhere close to what they did last year. They will still win all games except SP twice. 

We shall see. I saw your line at the scrimmage against Watertown and am not very concerned. Tipton made a play because he’s an athlete.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Redheadstepkid said:

We shall see. I saw your line at the scrimmage against Watertown and am not very concerned. Tipton made a play because he’s an athlete.

That sounds a lot like what Whitwell did last season. They made plays with all those athletes. Whitwell has a couple of good seasons in history and everybody is a genius. 

2 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

That sounds a lot like what Whitwell did last season. They made plays with all those athletes. Whitwell has a couple of good seasons in history and everybody is a genius. 

I've said it over and over and I'll say it again. Whitwell's line play wasn't good last year. They were average at best. They had above average skill players that covered for them. This year that average line is blocking for average skill guys. People need to open their eyes up there.

As far as the jamboree tonight, one thing I saw is Jasper is still way down but the Condra kid will be a tough ball player for them. Sequatchie looks to be a nice opening test next Saturday.

Me and that Tower man stopped by that goat eating place on the way and I ate one of them sandwiches with that buffalo chicken.  I garuntee about the fifth quarter I couldnt get to those porto jons fast enough.  The one I went in didnt have any paper to clean myself.  It was like a durn water faucet.  I garuntee I aint joking either. 

14 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

Whitwell had more than one athlete making plays last year. Huge difference. I guarantee that wasn’t even a play Tipton scored on, if it was it needs a lot of work. The huge play Stewart made against y’all last year was a true play and as you saw it worked. I recall y’all saying you would smack us hard up front. We shall return the favor this year. 

16 minutes ago, Redheadstepkid said:

Whitwell had more than one athlete making plays last year. Huge difference. I guarantee that wasn’t even a play Tipton scored on, if it was it needs a lot of work. The huge play Stewart made against y’all last year was a true play and as you saw it worked. I recall y’all saying you would smack us hard up front. We shall return the favor this year. 

South Pittsburg will mercy rule Whitwell! The Pirates win by as much as Vic wants