Page

Pizzpatriot2

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 hours ago, Swarm said:

That's not what I'm hearing at all. I'm hearing that you guys are loaded up this year and are very deep. That's coming straight from one of the assistant coaches to one of my best friends who used to be an assistant coach there. Your QB is a straight baller! I know that much for a fact. Best QB I saw all of last year. 

He is! And, he is receiving a lot of attention from several schools and some of these are large schools!

6 hours ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

He is! And, he is receiving a lot of attention from several schools and some of these are large schools!

I've heard. Congratulations to that young man. He's very deserving. I watched him play after we finished with Hickman County. He's fun to watch. Looks like he was born to play quarterback. 

On 8/16/2019 at 11:17 PM, Swarm said:

I've heard. Congratulations to that young man. He's very deserving. I watched him play after we finished with Hickman County. He's fun to watch. Looks like he was born to play quarterback. 

Trey has some very large hands. I think that's why he has such incredible touch. The kid can already place the ball where he wants it. He may not be the fastest on the field but he can get out of trouble.