Televised games.

Yeti

I really enjoy watching High school games on Television when I can as well. I normally get to see them after the fact, due to watching my own team. but when I can, I go back and watch them to see what other teams may have, or see what the competition is like out there. Please post your games here if they will be Televised. Maybe others would enjoy the same. 

Edited by Imthayeti

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Friday Night Rivals 2019 Schedule

It is almost that time of year again when high school students throughout this country strap on their pads, buckle their helmets and hit the gridiron! This year we are traveling just over 600 miles round trip to bring local high school football games to the Chattanooga viewing area. Here is the schedule for the only live and in HD high school football games in the Chattanooga area. The Pregame show begins at 7 p.m. and Kickoff is at 7:30 p.m. Eastern Standard Time.

August, 23

• Visiting Team
  • Central
  • Home Team
  • Notre Dame

August, 30

• Visiting Team
  • Northwest Whitfield
  • Home Team
  • Dalton

September, 6

• Visiting Team
  • Signal Mountain
  • Home Team
  • Red Bank

September, 13

• Visiting Team
  • Ringgold
  • Home Team
  • North Murray

September, 20

• Visiting Team
  • Bradley Central
  • Home Team
  • Ooltewah

September, 27

• Visiting Team
  • Ridgeland
  • Home Team
  • Heritage

October, 4

• Visiting Team
  • McCallie
  • Home Team
  • Baylor

October, 11

• Visiting Team
  • Hixson
  • Home Team
  • East Hamilton

October, 18

• Visiting Team
  • Soddy Daisy
  • Home Team
  • Rhea County

October, 25

Edited by Imthayeti

3 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

I really enjoy watching High school games on Television when I can as well. I normally get to see them after the fact, due to watching my own team. but when I can, I go back and watch them to see what other teams may have, or see what the competition is like out there. Please post your games here if they will be Televised. Maybe others would enjoy the same. 

You can also catch games on the NFHS network.  If you're not a paid subscriber you can view games after a 48 or 72 hour blackout.  Some of the games are worth a view after the fact.  I'm not a paid member but I've watched plenty of games.

Also Diamond Clear Media has games.  Live and you can stream them at anytime also.

Edit: http://diamondclearmedia.com/

Edit: https://www.nfhsnetwork.com/sports/football/tennessee

Edited by Southtowner
Added links

Just now, Red Rebels said:

http://diamondclearmedia.com/

Diamond Clear even has a Roku App. 

The show the following:

180x180xbulldog-180x180-5369.jpg.pagespe180x180xcentral-180x180-2858.jpg.pagespe180x180xgrace-180x180-5303.jpg.pagespeed180x180xhardinvalley-180x180-3204.jpg.pa180x180xheritage-180x180-7886.jpg.pagesp 180x180xkarns-180x180-9130.jpg.pagespeed 180x180xpowell-180x180-1189.jpg.pagespee180x180xsouthdoyle-180x180-4367.jpg.page180x180xalcoa-180x180-3561.jpg.pagespeed

180x180xhalls-180x180-3784.jpg.pagespeed

I've watched a few of their games in the past. 

I'm thinking Greenback was suppose to be telecast on a certain night.  I think it was against Grace but for some reason they didn't air the game.  I'm thinking Greenback doesn't like anyone watching. :popcorneater: