Loudon Redskins comes to Greenback for the first part of the County Championship!

orngnblk

Been following the weather a bit, it looks like its gonna rain in our area Friday. Will that affect your alls gameplan any for Loudon? I'd probably give their offense an edge with a runner like Jackson if the weather manages to affect your alls passing game. What you all think from Geeenback? Ofcourse the weather may change as it's just Tuesday.

1 hour ago, Imthayeti said:

Been following the weather a bit, it looks like its gonna rain in our area Friday. Will that affect your alls gameplan any for Loudon? I'd probably give their offense an edge with a runner like Jackson if the weather manages to affect your alls passing game. What you all think from Geeenback? Ofcourse the weather may change as it's just Tuesday.

It rained last year and it probably give the edge to Loudon last year but we were able to squeak one out. If it does rain I would probably?? Give them the edge this year as well. I think our O will be hard to stop regardless the weather. It should be a good ballgame. 

23 minutes ago, Gbnation said:

It rained last year and it probably give the edge to Loudon last year but we were able to squeak one out. If it does rain I would probably?? Give them the edge this year as well. I think our O will be hard to stop regardless the weather. It should be a good ballgame. 

I think it goes 1 of 2 ways.If its dry the keep 25 at WR (to try and keep him healthy) and see if they can get him in space with the ball.If its pouring i think he will get the ball just about every play like last year either at QB or RB.They have to keep him healthy to make any kind of run and coming off a CB injury i personally thinks its crazy to get him hit every play in a non region game EVEN if it is for the county championship.This game dont get you in the playoffs!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, orngnblk said:

I think it goes 1 of 2 ways.If its dry the keep 25 at WR (to try and keep him healthy) and see if they can get him in space with the ball.If its pouring i think he will get the ball just about every play like last year either at QB or RB.They have to keep him healthy to make any kind of run and coming off a CB injury i personally thinks its crazy to get him hit every play in a non region game EVEN if it is for the county championship.This game dont get you in the playoffs!

I agree. The QB and the Turner kid is supposed to be pretty good as well along with #57. It should be a good one.

1 hour ago, WarChant said:

Hate that for the young man. Is he a senior? 

No, he's a sophomore, he is the younger brother to the Lowe boy who transfered from Oakdale a few years back.  I just hope McKinney can stay healthy or we will really be in trouble at QB. McKinney  is more of threat with his legs but it takes away from having two quality wideouts in the line up with him at QB.

Edited by rtl112