Loudon Redskins comes to Greenback for the first part of the County Championship!

orngnblk

27 minutes ago, Gbnation said:

I agree. The QB and the Turner kid is supposed to be pretty good as well along with #57. It should be a good one.

Their Qb is very similar to our qb. He can run, he can throw, he can throw on the run. Semey Turner is already about the equivalent in my personal opinion as Drew Jackson no exaggeration. #57 is big and Strong. Contain him before he disrupts your play. 

3 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Their Qb is very similar to our qb. He can run, he can throw, he can throw on the run. Semey Turner is already about the equivalent in my personal opinion as Drew Jackson no exaggeration. #57 is big and Strong. Contain him before he disrupts your play. 

Is Turner the one that came from GCA?

Just now, Gbnation said:

Is Turner the one that came from GCA?

I dont know about that, I think he is home grown for you all. Buddies at work talked about him growing up and playing with other kids at the playground. They said he had unreal athleticism even as a younger kid.

Just now, Imthayeti said:

I dont know about that, I think he is home grown for you all. Buddies at work talked about him growing up and playing with other kids at the playground. They said he had unreal athleticism even as a younger kid.

Ok i was told that one came from GCA and didn’t know if that was him. I got to see him at the 7v7 at AC. 

12 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

Been following the weather a bit, it looks like its gonna rain in our area Friday. Will that affect your alls gameplan any for Loudon? I'd probably give their offense an edge with a runner like Jackson if the weather manages to affect your alls passing game. What you all think from Geeenback? Ofcourse the weather may change as it's just Tuesday.

Yeti man are you joking yourself.  With all the stud recruits that Ryan man and others have orchestrated I garuntee it dont matter what it is doing greenback will win.  You think im joking but im not. 

4 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

Yeti man are you joking yourself.  With all the stud recruits that Ryan man and others have orchestrated I garuntee it dont matter what it is doing greenback will win.  You think im joking but im not. 

Not joking Roy, the aforementioned fellows are as good as I've seen. And they are on the same team. If Loudon shows up with any kind of defense it will be a great ball game.