Loudon Redskins comes to Greenback for the first part of the County Championship!

orngnblk

24 minutes ago, WarChant said:

They were not any SP people at that game or they would know. We know what we have to work on and they will be ready next week. I’ve got confidence in our players and coaches. 

War chant man I garuntee I was there.  The first play of the game that Harig man tried to let his runner throw it to his passer but it didnt work.  Then he started letting his passer throw it to his pass catchers.  I was down in that end zone with those Loudon people on that first touchdown.  That #20 caught it and that Willis boy knocked him out of bounds close to the goal.  Then they ran it in. Thats how you win. I was close to that durn truck with the two greenback flags behind one of that Ryan mans goals.  Then the second touchdown that #22 caught it.  I watched that Bailey boy to.  Instead of knocking a hole he was just diving at their feet.  You think im joking but im not. 

3 minutes ago, Gbnation said:

We have a lot of work to do! 

We have to remember it's the first game, but sometimes you have to get in gear faster than  you thought you would. It's like my Mama and Daddy would give me a good whooping growing up. I learned very well from it!!! Maybe this game will do the same for your boys. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, sportman said:

We have to remember it's the first game, but sometimes you have to get in gear faster than  you thought you would. It's like my Mama and Daddy would give me a good whooping growing up. I learned very well from it!!! Maybe this game will do the same for your boys. 

+1

3 hours ago, WarChant said:

They were not any SP people at that game or they would know. We know what we have to work on and they will be ready next week. I’ve got confidence in our players and coaches. 

Bought a prized Bluetick once, his pedigree was top of the line. He would bark on the trail so loud everybody in the Holler could hear him. That dog never did tree!

11 minutes ago, team69 said:

Bought a prized Bluetick once, his pedigree was top of the line. He would bark on the trail so loud everybody in the Holler could hear him. That dog never did tree!

For starters anyone that has ever coon hunted that wants to tree a coon doesn’t go buy a blue tick he gets a walker dog. The ones that has been doing the hollering has been the posters from down south. 

• Upvote 1