Loudon Redskins comes to Greenback for the first part of the County Championship!

orngnblk

36 minutes ago, ladykee said:

Roy you weren’t at the game lol! If you were you need glasses. I don’t recall #17 in the backfield last night. If he was it was brief and I don’t recall him touching the ball.

Skillet slinger I garuntee he was the lead hole knocker for that Rutgerson boy on your first touchdown.  He was running right at me and celebrated in the end zone with them.  That must have been when you was trying to tell that Ryan man about his personnel problems.  You think im joking but im not. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Skillet slinger I garuntee he was the lead hole knocker for that Rutgerson boy on your first touchdown.  He was running right at me and celebrated in the end zone with them.  That must have been when you was trying to tell that Ryan man about his personnel problems.  You think im joking but im not. 

Roy was that your goat up in the back of that black truck with that redheaded skillet slinger  setting up front? Could it have been Wendy?

Why was that goat grinning had he been eating sawbriars. 

3 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Last nights over,we will get it together.Loudon has a good ball team.

Thank you sir. I usually dont post before or after a game but I just want to tell the GB folks that you were beaten last night by a very good 3A team. Who has more athletes than you do this year. Your kids were fired up and played hard but they just were out manned. It didn't help that your coach goes for it on his own 20 yard line on 4th down (I realize that it ultimately didn't hurt you) but if he makes crazy decisions like that it makes you wonder about his preperation and personnel decisions. When you see someone post about their D1 lineman allowing someone to walk right by him and that he doesn't have heart it makes me laugh. He was simply tired! When your sucking wind it's hard to block someone who isnt. Loudon had more athletes and were in better shape. Dont forget we scrimmaged Alcoa, Meigs (without Drew Jackson), Pigeon Forge (without Drew Jackson). We have seen teams with more speed and more athletes than what we seen last night. GB will be just fine and I think if your team doesn't lose its confidence will go down to the wire with Meigs. You wont have to worry as much about the pass but your run defense better be good because Meigs can run. Sorry to ramble on but thought I would respond to GB most sensible poster orngnblk.

• Like 2

One thing I forgot to add. I know we were 3-8 last season but we were a better team than that. We had our best player out for 6 weeks. At Loudon we build our young players like a farm team in baseball. When you do this you will have a couple of down years but every other year you will have a really good team. And I read on this thread we had a receiver from GCA. That is not true. Semy is Loudon born and bread. All of our kids came from what we call "on the hill" (Loudon little league football).

9 minutes ago, Redskin15 said:

Thank you sir. I usually dont post before or after a game but I just want to tell the GB folks that you were beaten last night by a very good 3A team. Who has more athletes than you do this year. Your kids were fired up and played hard but they just were out manned. It didn't help that your coach goes for it on his own 20 yard line on 4th down (I realize that it ultimately didn't hurt you) but if he makes crazy decisions like that it makes you wonder about his preperation and personnel decisions. When you see someone post about their D1 lineman allowing someone to walk right by him and that he doesn't have heart it makes me laugh. He was simply tired! When your sucking wind it's hard to block someone who isnt. Loudon had more athletes and were in better shape. Dont forget we scrimmaged Alcoa, Meigs (without Drew Jackson), Pigeon Forge (without Drew Jackson). We have seen teams with more speed and more athletes than what we seen last night. GB will be just fine and I think if your team doesn't lose its confidence will go down to the wire with Meigs. You wont have to worry as much about the pass but your run defense better be good because Meigs can run. Sorry to ramble on but thought I would respond to GB most sensible poster orngnblk.

Very respectable post sir.

4 hours ago, team69 said:

Roy was that your goat up in the back of that black truck with that redheaded skillet slinger  setting up front? Could it have been Wendy?

Why was that goat grinning had he been eating sawbriars. 

Wouldn't it be nice to have a game discussion without the kindergarten kids from down south chiming in? Roy's patter was old 10 years ago..... please talk like and adult....

Edited by elhosel

6 hours ago, ladykee said:

Well your perspective is wrong lol! Our coach knows what adjustments to make but he can only motivate players to step up and play with fight. At some point the players have to get it done on the field. That fight comes from within the heart of the individual. Mental mishaps can be fixed by putting in extra effort in the film room and accepting constructive criticism. The players who really want it will find & welcome the help to get better. It first starts with “want to”! You are only as good as your weakest link or links. We fix just the line issues and we are immensely better and defensive needs to learn and understand their assignments so they can play full speed and be in position to tackle and make a play.  Trust me they get coached! Each player needs to decide if they want to show up for practice to learn and get better or whine and make excuses pointing the finger. 

Skillet slinger now you was saying earlier that Ryan man was having personnel problems and didnt have them boys lined up right.  Now you saying its the boys fault.  I garuntee you is full of mess. You think im joking but im not.