Loudon Redskins comes to Greenback for the first part of the County Championship!

orngnblk

This is the first game of the FIRST EVER TRUE LOUDON COUNTY CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!!!!! This is in my opinion  the game that will decide the Champion.  I just hope that our line comes to play. There were some that said that they just don't play good in scrimmages but they step it up for games. Well we will see. I hope they were right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, gfd709 said:

This is the first game of the FIRST EVER TRUE LOUDON COUNTY CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!!!!! This is in my opinion  the game that will decide the Champion.  I just hope that our line comes to play. There were some that said that they just don't play good in scrimmages but they step it up for games. Well we will see. I hope they were right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They have gotten better each outing.  

8 minutes ago, gfd709 said:

I hope they have.  I will take your word . I know you know your stuff. I wasn't able to get to the jamboree due to work but  i saw the Clinton scrimage. I personaly didn't lie the line play at all. Of course i am always hard on the line.

That’s where it all starts. They have some work to do but they are getting there. 

4 hours ago, gfd709 said:

Just WIN!Thats what i want WIN then go back to work on the little things!!

Edited by orngnblk
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

A disaster will have to happen for them to stop our passing game. Turnovers and penalties will have to be limited if we control those I don’t see anyone beating us.

I agree a DISASTER  would have to happen and if we dont block well that would be disastrous!If we block well we will score.Then we have to stop their offense.Could be really interesting!

• Like 1