Milan @ Peabody (Thurs Night 7:00)

FightingBlue0

3 minutes ago, ReitzFan said:

I would not go so far as giving out my address to anyone. Reason being, a former radio crew from another School defaced my home and yard after a ball game one night. I kept some of the tools the thing you use to deface my yard for several years waiting for the opportunity to seek revenge. Thanks to the game where the pony ran loose, I left my revenge right in the schools beak. I sprayed a lot of monkey B gone that night. It was also the night that Big Ed wore that Infamous sweater vest

But hey I am Out to make a dollar. I have Reitz address if the price is right.  Hahahaha

1 hour ago, ManOfMillions said:

You sir are an internet hero! I wish that i had as much courage and wisdom as you! Tonight when I lay my aching head to bed I am going to pray the good lord that I have what you have! I hope you sleep well tonight! Love you! 

I am no internet hero. I am a jukebox Hero. And don't worry, if you take your vitamins, drink your milk, and say your prayers, you might obtain my wisdom from close to 20 years in the radio and television Sports Broadcast business. I would not ask for our Lord to give you what I have. Severe back injuries are not for sissies and you have to be a tough and mean SOB to deal with what I'm currently dealing with. Also, I will probably have a glass of vodka before I go to bed. Chances are that will make me sleep well. Thank you. Thank you very much.

Edited by ReitzFan

See as this thread has gotten completely derailed, I thought I would try and get back on the tracks. With all due respects to the dog and pony show, this game between Peabody and Milan just maybe the game of the year in West Tennessee. You can't ask for anything more during week 1. Milan coming to this game with a lot of vigor. They have some great athletes who want to show out and avenge a heartbreaking loss to the golden tide last season. On the other hand Peabody comes in this game potentially without their quarterback due to injury. If that ends up being the case I know that the chosen replacement is more than capable of holding his own under Center. He would add a different dynamic to the golden tide team. I think this game will be a seven-point game either way you look at it. With that being said, I give the edge to Peabody in this contest. They are so hard to be at their house. The atmosphere that will be on display at Thursday night will not be matched by any other game that is played this season in the entire state of Tennessee in my opinion. I think both teams will show out and I think Peabody will win in a very tight and possibly defensively minded game. Coaching and which team makes the better adjustments will be the deciding factor

Edited by ReitzFan

22 minutes ago, ReitzFan said:

See as this thread has gotten completely derailed, I thought I would try and get back on the tracks. With all due respects to the dog and pony show, this game between Peabody and Milan just maybe the game of the year in West Tennessee. You can't ask for anything more during week 1. Milan coming to this game with a lot of vigor. They have some great athletes who want to show out and avenge a heartbreaking loss to the golden tide last season. On the other hand Peabody comes in this game potentially without their quarterback due to injury. If that ends up being the case I know that the chosen replacement is more than capable of holding his own under Center. He would add a different dynamic to the golden tide team. I think this game will be a seven-point game either way you look at it. With that being said, I give the edge to Peabody in this contest. They are so hard to be at their house. The atmosphere that will be on display at Thursday night will not be matched by any other game that is played this season in the entire state of Tennessee in my opinion. I think both teams will show out and I think Peabody will win in a very tight and possibly defensively minded game. Coaching and which team makes the better adjustments will be the deciding factor

I agree totally...…………………...Get there early...……...

6 hours ago, ManOfMillions said:

I shave, Love Christ, honor my family, love one women, and go - to church on Sundays! 

YOU SIR ARE A LIE! 

And I’ve met your wife. That’s a strong woman right there. I think I’m gonna put her on the prayer list at my church. 

And by the way for those that are reading. Steven Rich is not a dirty Pakistani. Dirty yes.... but not a Pakistani.