Milan @ Peabody (Thurs Night 7:00)

FightingBlue0

Well folks.... I'm ready for some football.  Definitely get there early or if you're in the area, stop by the high school during business hours to go ahead and buy your ticket.   I know the last time Milan played at Peabody, the game had started and there was still a line of folks wrapped around the back side of the home stands.  It was past the 50 yard line.  

No doubt with this being a Thursday game, plenty of area schools will be in attendance in addition to the hoards of Peabody and Milan folks.   I've even heard mention that those Trousdale County boys are piling onto a bus to make a special trip to see this game.     That would be pretty cool, and I'd surely welcome them!   

This is going to be a close game.  I'll make my prediction about 9pm on Friday.  lol  

9 minutes ago, TPeabodyGT said:

Well folks.... I'm ready for some football.  Definitely get there early or if you're in the area, stop by the high school during business hours to go ahead and buy your ticket.   I know the last time Milan played at Peabody, the game had started and there was still a line of folks wrapped around the back side of the home stands.  It was past the 50 yard line.  

No doubt with this being a Thursday game, plenty of area schools will be in attendance in addition to the hoards of Peabody and Milan folks.   I've even heard mention that those Trousdale County boys are piling onto a bus to make a special trip to see this game.     That would be pretty cool, and I'd surely welcome them!   

This is going to be a close game.  I'll make my prediction about 9pm on Friday.  lol  

Do you know the capacity of the stands?

5 minutes ago, TPeabodyGT said:

I’m not sure exactly, but it will be standing room only....  and not just shoulder to shoulder.  

Try not to drink too much water Friday.  Lol.  It will be hard to get to the restroom through the people.  

This game will probably be a replica of Milan @ Peabody in 2012. First game of the year for Peabody under new head coach Joe Gaddis. Milan went on to win by 1 point in OT that night but Peabody gained tremendous respect from the Milan faithful after that game. People were standing 3-4 rows deep along the fences across that stadium. I don’t think everyone made it into the stadium until halfway through the 2nd quarter. Peabody has a big & open facility so you know there is a crap ton of people if that place gets filled up. 

5 minutes ago, FightingBlue0 said:

This game will probably be a replica of Milan @ Peabody in 2012. First game of the year for Peabody under new head coach Joe Gaddis. Milan went on to win by 1 point in OT that night but Peabody gained tremendous respect from the Milan faithful after that game. People were standing 3-4 rows deep along the fences across that stadium. I don’t think everyone made it into the stadium until halfway through the 2nd quarter. Peabody has a big & open facility so you know there is a crap ton of people if that place gets filled up. 

The Milan game in 2017 and the GC game in 2018 saw people standing several people deep.  I’ve seen the numbers for those games.  I’ll try and find it.