Milan @ Peabody (Thurs Night 7:00)

FightingBlue0

13 minutes ago, ReitzFan said:

Dickson is Allstate on defense. What I can't understand is why isn't he Allstate on offense? He is an absolute Beast

13 minutes ago, ReitzFan said:

Dickson is Allstate on defense. What I can't understand is why isn't he Allstate on offense? He is an absolute Beast

2nd that statement

11 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

I like the overall look of Dburgs better but think The Palace is a bit more user friendly !!! It is 2 amazing places though...

See I am the exact opposite. I think Peabody looks better to the eye with the big P on the home stands. Although Dburg does have the turf. But the stands at Dburg are much bigger on both sides and can accommodate a far larger crowd. It also has more entrances and a bigger concessions area making getting in and getting food much faster. Just my two cents.....

1 minute ago, ManOfMillions said:

Hard to pit one against the other. If I had to choose I would go with DBurg because of the turf.

Anxious to see what Milan’s will look like once redone. I don’t want turf in Milan although I understand why people want it and won’t be too upset if they do. That decision should be made soon. 

Do any of the Peabody folks know if fans can bring lawn chairs? I personally pace during games but having somewhere to sit would be nice. There is going to be NO ROOM. 

Also Milan is informing their fans of 3 different ways to purchase tickets in advance. Purchase at Bank of Milan, Peabody High School, or purchase online. 

Edited by Milanfootballislife