Milan @ Peabody (Thurs Night 7:00)

FightingBlue0

2 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I wished he was 100% healthy for this one so you won’t have anything to cry about when we drop that L on you. 

No excuses from Pride !!! When we win its as a team, when we loose its as a team ! Gotta own it all and get better every snap !

ROLL GOLDEN TIDE

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I know 0-1 does not look good for a defending state champ. But 14-1 and back to back will be an amazing season. :)

Of course we always

1 minute ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

+1

Look at what Milan did last year as example !!! Alot of folks had the Dawgs counted as done halfway thru the season but Pettigrew had them play one snap at a time and they grew every game for a good playoff run !!!! I believe without adversity we never know what we are capable of !

ROLL GOLDEN TIDE

GET BETTER

1 minute ago, PeabodyPride said:

Of course we always

Look at what Milan did last year as example !!! Alot of folks had the Dawgs counted as done halfway thru the season but Pettigrew had them play one snap at a time and they grew every game for a good playoff run !!!! I believe without adversity we never know what we are capable of !

ROLL GOLDEN TIDE

GET BETTER

You know I woke up this morning and said, “ I’m gonna pour gasoline on this thread and see what happens.”  Your making it hard for me to smack talk you guys.... sissy. Lol!!!

3 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

But honestly we got better as the season went on because our defense got it together. The defense in Milan is light years ahead of where it was this time last year. I think having a more dynamic qb on offense as compared to last year makes a big difference on that side of the ball. Very optimistic about this season. 

It is hard for us all to go back and forth past the Purple Poodle and Pee jokes simply because of the respect for each others ability and program in general !! But I honestly dont know how I feel about this game I wanna get hyped about the game itself but the atmosphere is electric and I hope doesnt overshadow the game itself!! I will say we want the win , yall want the win ,but neither team "needs" the W in all actuality !! What Milan and PHS needs is to grow in this game and come out injury free !!!!! We always come out of this game beat up and a couple years ago it hurt us against a region foe in U.C . 

ITS THE TIDE AND DAWGS

ITS GAME 1 BABY

IF YA PULSE AINT RACING

YA MIGHT BE DEAD

FLOOD THE PURPLE PUPS

RTR

So I am a firm believer in who wins the trenches wins the game! I get there will be fast "flashy" QB play , speedy backs as well as up the middle running monsters but this all comes down to lineplay imo !! The Tide line is very young, heck several sophomores starting, we will learn real quick if our amazi g coaching  staff has been able to get them ahead of schedule on thursday night !! What say you???