Milan @ Peabody (Thurs Night 7:00)

FightingBlue0

7 hours ago, ManOfMillions said:

who is in charge of counting all of the money? Good lawd this may get out of hand! JK! This does my heart good to see people come out like this to support high school football! Great Idea to have the game on Thursday. You have all of the coverage and all of the press. Tim Haney is licking his chops at the moment! 

Absolutely friend !!! I bet with all 4 concession windows rolling they could bring in 15 k also !! 

1 hour ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

PeabodyPride....

uai-01369201.jpg

Momma says BPM tha Devil , and his Bulldawgs gonn loose they fancy foozball game !!!!  

WHEN THE MASTER WRECKS YOU WITH                           YOUR OWN ME'ME.                                                      "PRICELESS" 

7 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Momma says BPM tha Devil , and his Bulldawgs gonn loose they fancy foozball game !!!!  

WHEN THE MASTER WRECKS YOU WITH                           YOUR OWN ME'ME.                                                      "PRICELESS" 

Y’all gonna need some “high quality H2O” to keep from getting that clock run on ya tomorrow.