Milan @ Peabody (Thurs Night 7:00)

FightingBlue0

2 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

A one dimensional offense will not beat Trenton. 

That is it exactly. Milan is not a bad team I think. Peabody just expecting the run and running A good defensive scheme for the run. If they could spread them out some and get Peabody to fear a pass. Then maybe they could run some.

Just now, Imthayeti said:

That is it exactly. Milan is not a bad team I think. Peabody just expecting the run and running A good defensive scheme for the run. If they could spread them out some and get Peabody to fear a pass. Then maybe they could run some.

Exactly. You can do it with formations. Peabody ran a screen to the up back with 3 spread out to the left. It’s all about getting the D out of position. Milan offense looks like a pop warner offense. 

2 minutes ago, PHSRollTide said:

Yeah but we do have about 3 to 5 2nd string in per play now so that gave them the flow. Letting the young ones learn lol

Yeah, BigEdMo enough with trying to give them ANY credit what so ever in the 3rd qtr of this game, these fans on these board crack me up, even talking about scrims, "we beat them 42-14", but dont leave out "they scored the 14 on out reserves", take the freaking win and be happy.....lol