Milan @ Peabody (Thurs Night 7:00)

FightingBlue0

37 minutes ago, Kevin38 said:

Yeah, BigEdMo enough with trying to give them ANY credit what so ever in the 3rd qtr of this game, these fans on these board crack me up, even talking about scrims, "we beat them 42-14", but dont leave out "they scored the 14 on out reserves", take the freaking win and be happy.....lol

Hey, I’m sorry just a bit ruthless when it comes to Milan lol. It’s always a good night when you win and keep them at 14. When I was in school we never beat Milan except for 1 time, so it’s fun to see three in a row for us like they did to us in the past.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, PHSRollTide said:

Hey, I’m sorry just a bit ruthless when it comes to Milan lol. It’s always a good night when you win and keep them at 14. When I was in school we never beat Milan except for 1 time, so it’s fun to see three in a row for us like they did to us in the past.

It's all good, I am passionate about my team as well, it's all in good fun.....lol

• Upvote 1

I don’t want to add insult to injury and quite literally didn’t want our starters to risk injury by continuing to play in the 2nd half...... but imagine how it would’ve been if those key players weren’t pulled for Peabody.  This game went nothing like predicted.  I never expected the outcome.   It could’ve been worse.    I do look forward to following the rest of Milan’s season......      but man oh man am I even all the more excited about Peabody’s! 

I have no doubt Milan’s empire is on the up and up.  They will fight this season after the game.  I also can’t wait to see the new stadium!!!!  It is well needed and well deserved.   Good luck the rest of the season, Milan! 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Kevin38 said:

Yeah, BigEdMo enough with trying to give them ANY credit what so ever in the 3rd qtr of this game, these fans on these board crack me up, even talking about scrims, "we beat them 42-14", but dont leave out "they scored the 14 on out reserves", take the freaking win and be happy.....lol

No man. Don’t put a whole lot of weight in scrimmages. But I do See schemes and discipline problems with teams. Also I am Not a Peabody fan. Just watching the game and call it as I see It. Plus Peabody still had starting Qb in the 4th quarter. Why?

Edited by BigEdMo
  • Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, RTD said:

Peabody look great I watch some of the game online. Milan looked nit prepared to play a game tonight. Seems to me like they just tried to out athlete Peabody, I stop watching after halftime I had seen enough.

I don't blame Milan for trying to out athlete Peabody, Milan does have more athletes.

3 fundamental problems:

Coaching - Peabody is better. I would put that staff up against any in Tennessee. Vols included.

Attitude - I actually heard a kid from Milan talking trash to Peabody fans going into half. (Down by 4 touchdowns) These kids don't understand nobody is afraid of Milan anymore. They have to earn their respect.

Continuity - Milan has had a revolving door of coaches for a few years now. What gives?

• Like 1