Milan @ Peabody (Thurs Night 7:00)

FightingBlue0

Peabody did look really good last night...... in the first half. No one is talking about 0 points in the second half and not being able to put a running clock on a terrible showing by Milan. I understand, and know, Peabody is really good, but why the egg in the second half after you just scored 35 in the first half?

Edited by GCPioneer

18 minutes ago, GCPioneer said:

Peabody did look really good last night...... in the first half. No one is talking about 0 points in the second half and not being able to put a running clock on a terrible showing by Milan. I understand, and know, Peabody is really good, but why the egg in the second half after you just scored 35 in the first half?

Saving it for you guys.  

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, GCPioneer said:

Dude I thought you understood football a bit more "FOOT OFF GAS" no reason to try to embarass yoyr neighbors when its over its over !!!! Coop ran righ or left and worked on different blocking combinations in 2 nd half !!! I really hope you was trollin with this remark.. We had fresh backs in and line in 2nd dude come on !!!

12 hours ago, tradertwo said:

Milan looks (so far) exactly like a team with a 1'st year coach, playing in week one of the season... Peabody looks like they're in late season form... almost flawless execution on both sides of the ball. In my opinion, it's way too early to write off the 'Dawgs... they have a long way to go, but a long time to get this right... plenty of motivation after tonight too.

It may be early to pass judgement on Milan, but not Peabody... barring a catastrophic streak of bad luck, everybody in their way is in trouble.

My thoughts as well. Great post trader. 

Peabody looks superb in all phases. Very impressive to be that sharp in week 1. Performed like the Champions they are. Much respect. 

Edited by Swarm

2 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Dude I thought you understood football a bit more "FOOT OFF GAS" no reason to try to embarass yoyr neighbors when its over its over !!!! Coop ran righ or left and worked on different blocking combinations in 2 nd half !!! I really hope you was trollin with this remark.. We had fresh backs in and line in 2nd dude come on !!!

I bet I know A neighbor y’all want to embarrass!!!!!! Shake shake shake!! Good win last night good luck. 

18 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

All I know is I about fell asleep watching it...

1 minute ago, GCPioneer said:

35-14

Man, I had read the posts referring to this as a one-sided result, but Milan has fallen a long way to get beat like that. I hope for the sake of their fans that this is just an aberration, not an indicator of how their new coach is going to be.

But, I remember when my beloved Memphis Tigers hired Larry Porter as our head coach several years ago. We were embarrassed by Arky State like 195 - 7 (or something nearly as bad). Porter survived two years, and things never got any better.  He was finally fired and we hired Justin Fuente, who turned things around and got us going again.

Good luck to both teams going forward.