Milan @ Peabody (Thurs Night 7:00)

FightingBlue0

2 hours ago, FightingBlue0 said:

I don’t know the exact number but it was the most I’d have ever seen it there. Now I haven’t been to a game at Peabody in quite a few years so there may have been a game top that in attendance. I know I wish I was getting a percentage of the gate for this Thursday night :mrgreen:

Just got information that extra bleachers will be brought in for the end zone and the visitor side to help accommodate Thursday night. 

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Dawgforlife said:

Just got information that extra bleachers will be brought in for the end zone and the visitor side to help accommodate Thursday night. 

That’s one way to stop Peabody from getting in the end zone. Put bleachers in the way so that they can’t score. Hahahahaha. Shake that bush!!!!!

2 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

A brace on his knee. Hmmm....

I never question our coaches but rumor is Cooper will sit this one out.  I understand their logic but man this is Milan vs Trenton.  I was at practice and saw Coop on the sideline and he was by far our best cheerleader.  I hope  this is just speculation and untrue but I would rather see him win district games than non district.  With that said, we have a capable backup.

6 hours ago, Golddoctor said:

I never question our coaches but rumor is Cooper will sit this one out.  I understand their logic but man this is Milan vs Trenton.  I was at practice and saw Coop on the sideline and he was by far our best cheerleader.  I hope  this is just speculation and untrue but I would rather see him win district games than non district.  With that said, we have a capable backup.

We will be ready with or without him. 

7 hours ago, Golddoctor said:

He wasnt taking contact at practice but was really dressed -helmet !!! He didnt take a single snap but 2 people took them all !!! I had rather him be healthy for district games honestly !

42 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

He wasnt taking contact at practice but was really dressed -helmet !!! He didnt take a single snap but 2 people took them all !!! I had rather him be healthy for district games honestly !

I wished he was 100% healthy for this one so you won’t have anything to cry about when we drop that L on you.