Milan @ Peabody (Thurs Night 7:00)

FightingBlue0

9 minutes ago, Archiewho said:

I think if you look at most of Trenton’s schedule this season as well as the additional talent they have, they could get through a lot of those games if Baugus was out.  Not sure Milan is one of them though.  Also I think taking things away from jamboree play is way overrated.

You have to take the positives with a grain of salt. But they do help show you where your weaknesses are and where you can improve and that is never overrated. But even if you guys don’t play Baugus this week it won’t matter. This games is good for bragging rights and make each other better. Nothing more. 

7 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

You have to take the positives with a grain of salt. But they do help show you where your weaknesses are and where you can improve and that is never overrated. But even if you guys don’t play Baugus this week it won’t matter. This games is good for bragging rights and make each other better. Nothing more. 

Very true !! Gosh I hate agreeing with you so much !!! Pls say something goofy so I can roast you pls!!!!

1 hour ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Exactly