Milan @ Peabody (Thurs Night 7:00)

FightingBlue0

4 hours ago, ManOfMillions said:

Baugus or no Baugus Milan wins by at least 2 TD's. Hope everyone stays healthy. 

Milan is primed up for a knock down of the state champs. 

That is a pretty bold prediction to say that Milan will win by "at least" 2 touchdowns. I don't think you will see any Milan fans making such a prediction. I also don't think you'll see any Peabody fans making any type of prediction like that either.

The smart money says that the game will be decided by a touchdown or less either way. And I believe that will be the case even if the Peabody quarterback does not play. My personal feeling is that this will be a defensive struggle. Baugus will be the X Factor.

Edited by ReitzFan

8 minutes ago, ReitzFan said:

That is a pretty bold prediction to say that Milan will win by "at least" 2 touchdowns. I don't think you will see any Milan fans making such a prediction. I also don't think you'll see any Peabody fans making any type of prediction like that either.

The smart money says that the game will be decided by a touchdown or less either way. And I believe that will be the case even if the Peabody quarterback does not play. My personal feeling is that this will be a defensive struggle.

I agree. Oftentimes early in the season defenses are ahead offenses. And both of these teams are loaded on defense. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ReitzFan said:

The smart money says that the game will be decided by a touchdown or less either way. And I believe that will be the case even if the Peabody quarterback does not play. My personal feeling is that this will be a defensive struggle. Baugus will be the X Factor.

I’m pretty sure manofmilllions is just a sour sgc fan.  He should take some those millions and invest in the sgc bleachers especially the visitor side.  They are so low you can’t even see the field. 

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

The Boogie man’s coming boys. Be afraid....

Boogie Man huh ?????  Your dogs even get a wifff of Mr Baugus and they r liable to squat and psssssssssssssss !!!!! 

ROLL GOLDEN TIDE

99 Problem but a Dawg aint 1

Making sure spacing is good for some

9 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Boogie Man huh ?????  Your dogs even get a wifff of Mr Baugus and they r liable to squat and psssssssssssssss !!!!! 

ROLL GOLDEN TIDE

99 Problem but a Dawg aint 1

Making sure spacing is good for some

Y’all ain’t nothing but a fire hydrant to us bruh....

I think Milan is a lot better than last year based on the fact they were a sophomore laden team.  The difference between sophomores and juniors is significant.  But in defense, Trenton won state last year with a junior dominated team.  It’s so hard to predict.  As usual turnovers, penalties and the war in the trenches determines the winner of equally matched teams

4 minutes ago, Archiewho said:

I think Milan is a lot better than last year based on the fact they were a sophomore laden team.  The difference between sophomores and juniors is significant.  But in defense, Trenton won state last year with a junior dominated team.  It’s so hard to predict.  As usual turnovers, penalties and the war in the trenches determines the winner of equally matched teams

I agree 100% with everything you just said.