Oliver Springs @ Oneida

Guest Fall101

3 hours ago, Spike16 said:

You are correct! I was holding that  one in but from what I’ve heard should have one back by Friday night. I do know that injuries at QB has forced Oneida to go back to running the cowboy offense. 

1st qb probably week 5 now, 2ND broke right hand hand. We're gonna have to run what we brung the first half of the season at least. 

We didn't run cowboy a lot last night. At least not any more than we ALWAYS do. 

Edited by crow

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what I saw last night OS isn't the same team as last year. They've still got some good looking kids but they're missing pieces. HHS did not come out of graduation well. I didn't stay for the Kingston and midway 5th quarter deal but Sparta looked like the best squad of the 4 quarters I watched hands down. 

Guest Fall101
3 minutes ago, crow said:

1st qb probably week 5 now, 2ND broke right hand hand. We're gonna have to run what we brung the first half of the season at least. 

Yeah and with our schedule who knows what’s gonna happen. I had heard that the 2nd would be back by 1st game but that may be for defense. I believe it would be hard to take snaps with a broke hand. 

1 minute ago, orngnblk said:

I hope you getem back soon to make a run!

Momma said week 5 last night. Not sure about #2 but I think that's fairly recent. Had a club on his right hand last night. #3 ran the limited offense well last night, our offense isn't a complex one to begin with and he was very efficient in it, I was very pleased with the way he stepped in and ran it. 

1 minute ago, Spike16 said:

Yeah and with our schedule who knows what’s gonna happen. I had heard that the 2nd would be back by 1st game but that may be for defense. I believe it would be hard to take snaps with a broke hand. 

Yes he played DB last night. 

1 minute ago, crow said:

Momma said week 5 last night. Not sure about #2 but I think that's fairly recent. Had a club on his right hand last night. #3 ran the limited offense well last night, our offense isn't a complex one to begin with and he was very efficient in it, I was very pleased with the way he stepped in and ran it. 

Wouldn't be the first time I seen a kid of yours with a club on his hand!