Oliver Springs @ Oneida

Guest Fall101

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly if both play like last night I'll take us by 14-21. No disrespect intended or implied and yes I realize last night was a 20 minute running clock jamboree. Now if OS has a pass game they didn't show last night maybe close but I don't think they have it to hide this year honestly. 

2 minutes ago, crow said:

Honestly if both play like last night I'll take us by 14-21. No disrespect intended or implied and yes I realize last night was a 20 minute running clock jamboree. Now if OS has a pass game they didn't show last night maybe close but I don't think they have it to hide this year honestly. 

Thanks I haven’t heard much about them this year and I was a little curious. I new what they had returning from last year and thought that they were going to be decent. 

10 minutes ago, crow said:

Thanks!I am very interested in this one for sure!OS was one of the most physical teams we played last year in my opinion more physical than the State Champs (at least in our first game).

1 hour ago, crow said:

Sounds like ima get me a 20 oz coke.

Guest Fall101

Well Yeti you sure may be gettin a coke. I just don’t know about a 3rd QB against real live flying bullets. It Oneida can establish a run game early and Lord knows they will keep pounding it then we may be in a good spot but if we gotta put it in the air then that’s scary.  

Edited by Fall101

12 minutes ago, Spike16 said:

Well Yeti you sure may be gettin a coke. I just don’t know about a 3rd QB against real live flying bullets. It Oneida can establish a run game early and Lord knows they will keep pounding it then we may be in a good spot but if we gotta put it in the air then that’s scary.  

Never known you guys to throw alot anyhow. You will be in familiar territory running it.

Guest Fall101
47 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Never known you guys to throw alot anyhow. You will be in familiar territory running it.

That’s true. Gotta loosen them up somehow or you gonna have 9-10 in box all night. 

1 hour ago, Spike16 said:

That’s true. Gotta loosen them up somehow or you gonna have 9-10 in box all night. 

We always have 9 in the box and most of the time the safety if 4 yards off the line anyway lol. 3rd qb looked good. What scares me is IF the 3rd guy goes down our RB is his backup so we would lose the qb and a RB lol. Run whatcha brung and don't make excuses, nobody is ever 100%.

3 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

Sounds like ima get me a 20 oz coke.

OS will have to change a lot in a short time to challenge any quality team this year. Whether or not we qualify as a quality team this year is yet to be determined. I think we will be better than last year, OS is not. At the end of the day honestly both have a long way to go. Just think we're farther along than they are.