Oliver Springs @ Oneida

Guest Fall101

On 8/17/2019 at 11:42 PM, crow said:

We always have 9 in the box and most of the time the safety if 4 yards off the line anyway lol. 3rd qb looked good. What scares me is IF the 3rd guy goes down our RB is his backup so we would lose the qb and a RB lol. Run whatcha brung and don't make excuses, nobody is ever 100%.

This to!

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, crow said:

Yes I'm aware of his experience at the position and I agree with you. Now whether he's the #3, 1B or XXX Im not certain but the starter got hurt then the kid that played after that got hurt and now this kid is the qb. Like I said above a few days ago, he did a fine job. 

Didnt yall have qb injuries last year as well?

Guest Fall101
1 hour ago, TheUltimateWarrior98 said:

Spike what do your boys look like on offense this year? The defense im not worried about im sure they will be ready and come to play. Best of luck to you and the Indians this year . I really enjoyed our trip down there last year and our talks.

It’s still the spread run that you saw last year. We have just had to add some of the cowboy stuff back in due to the injuries at the QB position. Like Crow said it may be the 3rd QB that we have used but he has done a good job. 

I really enjoyed the talk we had last year at the Reservation. Hopefully we can meet back up at some point this season. Good luck to you and your crew!