Meigs @ Sweetwater 8-23

Yeti

Just now, PeabodyPride said:

Will there be a live feed via YetiVision available ????

Afraid not bud, there were 3 listings on youtube yesterday for a live feed though. Not sure if the same people will be doing it again if you want to look it up later. 

1 minute ago, Imthayeti said:

Sure, would like to get us more exposure out there. I feel like I'm the only one talking on our threads 95 % of the time. 

Hey better just you than yall getting fans on here like them Peabody guys !! Especially that Peabody Pride joker,, hes horrible !!!

Edited by PeabodyPride
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Imthayeti said:

Afraid not bud, there were 3 listings on youtube yesterday for a live feed though. Not sure if the same people will be doing it again if you want to look it up later. 

I noticed that too. I was trying to watch a live feed of County and Central on YouTube last night and saw 10+ results but no actual broadcasts. I think those are bot channels created to get views, but I don’t know enough about YouTube to know if that’s right or not. 

29 minutes ago, TigerNation said:

I noticed that too. I was trying to watch a live feed of County and Central on YouTube last night and saw 10+ results but no actual broadcasts. I think those are bot channels created to get views, but I don’t know enough about YouTube to know if that’s right or not. 

I checked further into it actually somewhat. One of the accounts was terminated.... so I do believe your right. It might be a bot thing. I'd never noticed it before. I found them when I was showing someone the new jersey videos. Either way it sounds fishy.

Edited by Imthayeti