Meigs @ Sweetwater 8-23

Yeti

Wasnt really impressed with what I saw out of Sweetwater. McMinn Central had a much improved defense over last year and was easily able to shut them down. They hardly let Drew Hicks turn a corner on them.  On a side note we looked decent in the Jamboree. I really liked the intensity of the offense after we got behind a score on Lenoir Citys first drive. Also nice int to end the game.

Edited by Imthayeti

2 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

Wasnt really impressed with what I saw out of Sweetwater. McMinn Central had a much improved defense over last year and was easily able to shut them down. They hardly let Drew Hicks turn a corner on them.  On a side note we looked decent in the Jamboree. I really liked the intensity of the offense after we got behind a score on Lenoir Citys first drive. Also nice int to end the game.

Wouldn't be surprised if Meigs Co had the running clock after 3 quarters. A good win for the Tigers!

3 hours ago, TynerRamFan said:

Wouldn't be surprised if Meigs Co had the running clock after 3 quarters. A good win for the Tigers!

Should be a good "warmup" game for Meigs while GB is in up to their noses with Loudon just trying to stay healthy for the Meigs show down the following week!

5 hours ago, TynerRamFan said:

I honestly hope so. Maybe, I could have misjudged them, but they had a really hard time driving down the field on Central. 

1 hour ago, orngnblk said:

Should be a good "warmup" game for Meigs while GB is in up to their noses with Loudon just trying to stay healthy for the Meigs show down the following week!

Regardless of caliber, unfortunately stuff happens. I hope were both healthy after our first games.

10 minutes ago, Gbnation said:

I will be surprised if this game is close

O&B came to our Jamboree last night. He saw us against Lenoir City. And you all scrimmaged Sweetwater so he will probably have better insight on how it will go if he wants to elaborate.

4 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

O&B came to our Jamboree last night. He saw us against Lenoir City. And you all scrimmaged Sweetwater so he will probably have better insight on how it will go if he wants to elaborate.

There will be some VERY good games week 1 and 2 for sure!!!BUT this aint one of them LOL!Meigs SHOULD mercy rule these cats!

4 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

It sure was nice to get to watch the game with you Yeti!I appreciate the hospitality.