South Pittsburg vs Sequatchie (Grider against this Wattenburger man)

Roy Dillard

21 minutes ago, Thunderbutt said:

The word on Fox Lonas Rd. Up here Knoxville is that the Pirates are down 1 foreign homegrown transfer player due some improprieties. Anyone care to enlighten us circle fly fellers? You guys should go DII,  its so liberating when you can just go after every player in the world and do it legally. 

I'm not going to comment on an idiotic post except for to say the kid that went back was a wonderful young man, never played before, and I wish him the best in the future. SP doesn't recruit kids. I could count on 2 hands if not one how many transfers we've had since 2000 that actually played and contributed.

24 minutes ago, Thunderbutt said:

The word on Fox Lonas Rd. Up here Knoxville is that the Pirates are down 1 foreign homegrown transfer player due some improprieties. Anyone care to enlighten us circle fly fellers? You guys should go DII,  its so liberating when you can just go after every player in the world and do it legally. 

I can make a recommendation to a good rehab facility for you. 

23 minutes ago, powerp said:

I'm not going to comment on an idiotic post except for to say the kid that went back was a wonderful young man, never played before, and I wish him the best in the future. SP doesn't recruit kids. I could count on 2 hands if not one how many transfers we've had since 2000 that actually played and contributed.

Hey guy, wasn't intending to make you mad I was just posting what I heard. God speed to that young man. And good luck to the Pirates this year.

1 hour ago, Thunderbutt said:

I heard he left as well. That’s why I never thought too much about it when he showed up. Rarely does SP ever get anyone from outside the county that comes in and is an impact player. I made the statement several times that if SP had 60 kids on the roster I’d have to see it to believe it because it’s never happened that I know of. How many do we have now? LMBO

Edited by TheAmbassador

40 minutes ago, powerp said:

I can think of 3 straight QB’s lol

• Upvote 2