South Pittsburg vs Sequatchie (Grider against this Wattenburger man)

Roy Dillard

7 minutes ago, Football54 said:

Where has he played ball for the last 8 years? Is he not a transfer this year?...

What kind of mess is this? You are RUSHing to spew a bunch of mess. You jailhouse fellars is the ones that got caught recruiting.  You fellars been in that Childress mans doghouse for a while.  You think im joking but im not. 

58 minutes ago, Football54 said:

If Hubbard was at QB last year it was in garbage time or against a bad team. You know Sanders was THE QB last year you are just trying to change the subject and not admit that it’s been all transfers playing QB for a long time now. 

I remember Hubbard RIPPING Marion County in 2017. I also remember him playing QB last season in several big games. I think those two split the time. 

35 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

What news? The fact that another kid showed up at SP and didn’t stay.. just like I’ve been saying is often the case. SP had the kid from Texas that showed up back in the spring as well. Everyone hooping and hollering about him. He didn’t stay either. Most that come that aren’t from around here never end up staying here. 

Just hearing you SP guys squal like a mashed cat about saying you have rarely had a kid transfer to south Pitt that made a impact. I just enjoy listening to all of you guys stretch the truth quite often

• Like 1

Just now, muskox said:

Just hearing you SP guys squal like a mashed cat about saying you have rarely had a kid transfer to south Pitt that made a impact. I just enjoy listening to all of you guys stretch the truth quite often

I’m not stretching anything. I said rarely does SP get an impact transfer that’s not from the immediate area that ever makes an impact. We are still trying to learn how it’s done. Greenback has the patent on getting the good ones right now. 

Disclaimer.. that’s not a slight at Greenback. It’s a compliment. 

1 minute ago, TheAmbassador said:

Football54 graduated in 1999 and he’s still upset over a couple of spankings he took. Man that was 20 years ago. You can let go of the hate.. just let go and you can feel it Rush out of your system. 

Way off man, but you really try to get personal on here with everybody when they prove you wrong in any way shape or form LMBO

• Upvote 1

Just now, TheAmbassador said:

I’m not stretching anything. I said rarely does SP get an impact transfer that’s not from the immediate area that ever makes an impact. We are still trying to learn how it’s done. Greenback has the patent on getting the good ones right now. 

Disclaimer.. that’s not a slight at Greenback. It’s a compliment. 

Now it’s transfers that’s not from the immediate area lol. I’m done on this subject good luck to both teams this season.