South Pittsburg vs Sequatchie (Grider against this Wattenburger man)

Roy Dillard

1 minute ago, rlh said:

The buses running along the edges of the school zones would have to go a few hundred yards into the Whiwuhl zone to turn around due to the narrow county roads in the Sequatchie Ridges, Victoria etc.  between Jasper and Whiwuhl.

Yes, you are correct. The drivers would get a little extra in their handshakes for going “slightly” off route in some instances back in the day. LMBO

12 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

I'm surprised this thread hasn't turned into a consolidation thread.  Not much game talk. Just transfer crap. 

Whats new???Every thread goes there!And it all starts with two or three of your folks!Football is here and all we read and see is this mess.We are actually losing GOOD posters because if it as with Tom he is a GOOD one and his brother,i really miss reading what the have to say.Not to mention the respect of some of the posters from area schools.

13 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Whats new???Every thread goes there!And it all starts with two or three of your folks!Football is here and all we read and see is this mess.We are actually losing GOOD posters because if it as with Tom he is a GOOD one and his brother,i really miss reading what the have to say.Not to mention the respect of some of the posters from area schools.

While I somewhat I agree with you.. I also remember a few years ago. We were routinely ABUSED on here about our transfers from most folks. Now that I think about it.. we have been abused on here for years about it. Welcome to the party. LMBO

15 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

This SC vs SP will be a tuff opener fer both. The Pirates have several out. It is time fer others to step up when provided the opportunity. Old Pirate says again, this is a HEEP of mess with you complaining and misleading posters who don’t know better. Others posters not from SP started posting about transfers with responses from SP posters. Never forget where it originated? south Knoxville. You Question Why?  Again, if you GB fellers don’t want the attention, don’t orchestrate it! Coacht is about various avenues of discussion, some more liked than others. The kinfolkes around the jailhouse have been in hiding due some unfavorable recognition. Perhaps the lost posters may also be of similar recognition. Discussion regarding transfers happen all the time, you GB fellers is jest butt hurt there is a HEEP about GB. Again, Why? “Orchestration”  

I am looking forward to heading down to South Pittsburg Saturday night to see these young lads from these two respective clubs play. This will be my first trip to your town in awhile as I have had several speaking engagements around the southeast. I was recently asked to speak at event for you people, but my schedule simply doesn’t allow me the time to speak at every event I am invited to these days. These clubs have many young lads that could be looking at achieving legend status this season. The young lads at South Pittsburg should have a great club this year. Number 5 and 7 are both close to achieving legend status. Always remember achieving legend status is a choice. With a living legend walking the sideline this should be another good year for you people. I will be arriving with my entourage around 6:00. I have been told the school has me a special seat in your renovated press box. My entourage and security will be present around the press box area during the game. It is simply to hot for a legend like myself to not be treated to the friendly confines of an air conditioned press box. I have asked those in charge to please make sure my bottled water is exactly 42 degrees and not one degree hotter or colder. When a legend like myself decides to grace you people with my presence you always have been accommodating to me. As always, I will be on the track before the game to sign autographs for any young lad that would like an autograph from a legend. People like Old Pirate, PowerP, PegLeg, OneEyeWilly, Ambassador, Sportsman, Roy Dillard, and others should be around so they can simply breathe some of the same air a legend like myself breathes. At halftime, I will also try to venture down toward the new concession stand area I have heard so much about. I am looking for a well played game from each club. I will be in attendance again when you people travel to my once proud alma mater in a few weeks. If you don’t get your autograph this week you will have another chance in a few short weeks.

Can’t wait for Saturday wish it would hurry up and get here, ready to see some hard nosed hits from this game and it’s always nice playing in SP it’s a nice atmosphere. Hoping for a great game, hope Sequatchie can come in and play hard 4 for quarters. We’re young so maybe these youngsters can make some big plays.

22 minutes ago, TheLivingLegend said:

I am looking forward to heading down to South Pittsburg Saturday night to see these young lads from these two respective clubs play. This will be my first trip to your town in awhile as I have had several speaking engagements around the southeast. I was recently asked to speak at event for you people, but my schedule simply doesn’t allow me the time to speak at every event I am invited to these days. These clubs have many young lads that could be looking at achieving legend status this season. The young lads at South Pittsburg should have a great club this year. Number 5 and 7 are both close to achieving legend status. Always remember achieving legend status is a choice. With a living legend walking the sideline this should be another good year for you people. I will be arriving with my entourage around 6:00. I have been told the school has me a special seat in your renovated press box. My entourage and security will be present around the press box area during the game. It is simply to hot for a legend like myself to not be treated to the friendly confines of an air conditioned press box. I have asked those in charge to please make sure my bottled water is exactly 42 degrees and not one degree hotter or colder. When a legend like myself decides to grace you people with my presence you always have been accommodating to me. As always, I will be on the track before the game to sign autographs for any young lad that would like an autograph from a legend. People like Old Pirate, PowerP, PegLeg, OneEyeWilly, Ambassador, Sportsman, Roy Dillard, and others should be around so they can simply breathe some of the same air a legend like myself breathes. At halftime, I will also try to venture down toward the new concession stand area I have heard so much about. I am looking for a well played game from each club. I will be in attendance again when you people travel to my once proud alma mater in a few weeks. If you don’t get your autograph this week you will have another chance in a few short weeks.

Colquette?