South Pittsburg vs Sequatchie (Grider against this Wattenburger man)

Roy Dillard

38 minutes ago, PurplePower68 said:

Wow! No I didn't know that. I wouldnt want my child in a mega school. If you guys are ok with it if it happens send your kids there. If mine was still there he would be pulled out. Luckily I wont have to worry about it. I did ask him last year when it was brought up what he thought and he said he was against it as well 

You could always send him to Richard Hardy. :)

On 8/18/2019 at 10:13 PM, TheAmbassador said:

Football54 graduated in 1999 and he’s still upset over a couple of spankings he took. Man that was 20 years ago. You can let go of the hate.. just let go and you can feel it Rush out of your system. 

You may have nailed me on the head but you couldn’t be more wrong on who you think football54 is. Since you try to out everyone else on who they are because you are an admin why don’t you tell who you are?

17 minutes ago, JohnSnow said:

You may have nailed me on the head but you couldn’t be more wrong on who you think football54 is. Since you try to out everyone else on who they are because you are an admin why don’t you tell who you are?

I’m not an admin and remember I didn’t call you by name. I just made some assumptions because of some things you said. I actually could be right or wrong about it. I have no way of knowing who is who other than reading the tea leaves and word of mouth. 

As for me John Snow?  I am your ambassador.

I believe we will have a big crowd at the game on Saturday night. Are any of our friends from Marion coming to watch the game? I read on here where some legend guy is coming? Who is this guy? I have not seen him on this site before but I noticed he has posted a lot. Is he a TSSAA representative or something? It says he will arrive with security. Does this mean he will be coming in the new entrance? I didn't know if we needed to do anything special or not. Thanks guys have a great day.

28 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

I’m not an admin and remember I didn’t call you by name. I just made some assumptions because of some things you said. I actually could be right or wrong about it. I have no way of knowing who is who other than reading the tea leaves and word of mouth. 

As for me John Snow?  I am your ambassador.

I’m not buying that for one second. Actually you did call me by name but I’ll let it go.