South Pittsburg vs Sequatchie (Grider against this Wattenburger man)

Roy Dillard

7 hours ago, oneyewilly said:

I know one thing im ready for some PIRATE football! I've read enough about transfers,consolidation, Roy's rectal exams and all the other jabber. I hope the pirates come out and make a huge statement Saturday night.

Willy I wished you wouldnt remind me of that mess.  That is coming up and when I have to drink that mess the day before I cant get too far away from the porcelain.   You think im joking but im not. 

1 minute ago, AllFootball said:

I never posted anything that said “my son”...and as far as “getting my panties in a wad” I never posted anything that suggested that they were. I just posted that I hoped the Pirates stepped up and came out with a WIN since we have some that are unhealthy. 

Is you son a good player?

22 minutes ago, AllFootball said:

I never posted anything that said “my son”...and as far as “getting my panties in a wad” I never posted anything that suggested that they were. I just posted that I hoped the Pirates stepped up and came out with a WIN since we have some that are unhealthy. 

Let me ask you a question. I was talking  to that Tower man at Ronnies red eye last night and he said that Tipton boy has a ligament problem and that Kelly boy pulled a muscle in his groin.  If that Tipton boy needs surgery he will be out for the year.  I garuntee you I aint joking either.