South Pittsburg vs Sequatchie (Grider against this Wattenburger man)

Roy Dillard

1 hour ago, powerp said:

1. We can't push back a cotton ball.

2. We play with greased footballs

Let me ask you a question powerp. I guarantee you that Griders durn balls are not cold and they are not wet, so why are they flopping around out on the field? Grider had better train his boys to handle his balls better than that before the playoffs start, or some other mans team will jump on them and his season will be over. Roy will be real mad about this mess, and I ain't joking.

Tough start for SC even with some out for SP. Several new OL, 3/4 running backs getting first real playing time, QB in his first start, sophomore saw just end of game time last year. Offense will improve as it goes on, defense shouldn’t be on the field as much as it was in the second half. Hosting Jasper next week. 

Well, we definitely missed 2 of our 3 best players in the first half. We came out dead and flat. Nothing went right.

second half we played good ball.

highlights: Miles Walters kicking off and making teams start inside the 20 is huge. 

JJ Beene and Brydon Mabry has a good game at lb 

26 minutes ago, Indian said:

Tough start for SC even with some out for SP. Several new OL, 3/4 running backs getting first real playing time, QB in his first start, sophomore saw just end of game time last year. Offense will improve as it goes on, defense shouldn’t be on the field as much as it was in the second half. Hostinhope.g Jasper next week. 

It's the first game and you only had 7 returning starters total while we had 7 on each side of the ball so there is plenty of hope.  You guys really gelled last year,  it could happen again. 

56 minutes ago, powerp said:

Well, we definitely missed 2 of our 3 best players in the first half. We came out dead and flat. Nothing went right.

second half we played good ball.

highlights: Miles Walters kicking off and making teams start inside the 20 is huge. 

JJ Beene and Brydon Mabry has a good game at lb 

Powerp I garuntee if that man down there in the orange shirt that handles Griders balls would put more air in them that Walters boy would kick it in the end zone.  I never saw him pumping Griders balls up during the game.  You think im joking but im not.