South Pittsburg vs Sequatchie (Grider against this Wattenburger man)

Roy Dillard

4 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

That were recruited? Come on man get outta here with that crap and go hit another golf ball. See you on the links. 

Who said anything about being recruited? Comment was made that only a couple transfers that had played or made an impact and all those QBs contributed, and that’s just at QB 

1 minute ago, powerp said:

Lol teams do get transfers. It's part of the game. Kids want to play for winning teams that have a chance at gold. It draws themselves just like at Greenback

The old saying is you build it and they will come. SP has built a good program the right way as well as GB. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, powerp said:

People will always hate on SP because of sustained success 

It’s just funny because maybe not you but a lot of SP posters hating on Greenback for getting players to transfer in because they have been very successful of late. It is exactly what happens at SP is all I was pointing out, I never said recruited 

11 minutes ago, Football54 said:

He wasn’t QB in 2018, so Hubbard was QB in 2017. My bad 1 time since 2012 that a transfer has played QB for SP LMBO

Actually someone can correct me if I’m wrong, but I think Coach Grider has played Hubbard and Sanders both the last 2 years. That would be two times. See you did it again.. you RUSHed to a response and it was slightly off. 

Just now, JohnSnow said:

I didn’t say anything about y’all recruiting them I was saying that Grider, Holland and Sanders aren’t home grown 

Now didn’t Grider always live in South Pittsburg, but went you Jasper, then NJ, then SP? Outside of that you are correct. You know Marion has several that aren’t home grown right now as well. Did you hit that little white ball any today?

1 minute ago, TheAmbassador said:

Actually someone can correct me if I’m wrong, but I think Coach Grider has played Hubbard and Sanders both the last 2 years. That would be two times. See you did it again.. you RUSHed to a response and it was slightly off. 

If Hubbard was at QB last year it was in garbage time or against a bad team. You know Sanders was THE QB last year you are just trying to change the subject and not admit that it’s been all transfers playing QB for a long time now.