Gordonsville @ Watertown

kingofthenorth

25 minutes ago, DTCSPORTS said:

DTC Sports will have LIVE coverage of the game from Robinson Stadium in Watertown, starting at 6:45 p.m. You can watch the game, free of charge, at www.dtc3.tv or on DTC Communications' Facebook page. 

I’ve got Daddy duties tonight and want be able to attend or watch the game live. Will I be able to watch the game online after the game.

18 hours ago, jimmycrackedthatcorn said:

RTD, we might need to send a flu virus their way around mid week around week 3 ? 

I rather beat Watertown with both teams healthy. That way H2O man won't get to rub it in for 2 months that Watertown is the better team. Also, I hope its perfect conditions as well so he has no excuses.

59 minutes ago, RTD said:

I rather beat Watertown with both teams healthy. That way H2O man won't get to rub it in for 2 months that Watertown is the better team. Also, I hope its perfect conditions as well so he has no excuses.

Just so the record is straight, I’ve never made an excuse regarding the quarterfinal game. I did however state that your offense was better suited for that kind of field conditions.

If you don’t understand why that would be, then you’re dumber than I thought!

Edited by H2Oman

1 hour ago, H2Oman said:

Just so the record is straight, I’ve never made an excuse regarding the quarterfinal game. I did however state that your offense was better suited for that kind of field conditions.

If you don’t understand why that would be, then you’re dumber than I thought!

I understand what you're saying between a spread and a power run game on a wet field. I was talking about excuses for this year I give it to you last year after that playoff game you basically said the better team that day won.