AC Mavs @ Clinton Dragons

92Dragon

Well well well....here we are less than a week out from the start of the 2019 season.

AC just reloads year after year and Clinton is making strides to be a more competitive team. 

AC has won the last 9 regular season meetings against the Dragons. 

Does Clinton have enough toughness and firepower to finally take down their arch rival?

• Thanks 1

cain,t realy tell from scrimmaches and jammborees, but from what i heared, i don,t thank climton can beet ac. sumbody posted on the other borde last nite that climton tied olver sprinks in the jammboree.  they never sayed how we did again white cownty, but ima taken it that white cownty beet us pertty good. i knowed that greenbeck whooped us pertty good in the scrimmach last week. shoodn't hapen aginst single A teames.

This has all the makings for a huge turn out. Not sure how many people Clinton field can hold now days but that place will be rocking. Battle of the Bridge and at Clinton. The Mavs will need to be fired up as Clinton has improved and the Mavs lost alot of seniors. Time for a new herd to step up as they have a long rough season ahead. The Mavs defense needs to play tough as they have in scrimmage for what that is worth. It time to play for all the marbles now. Can not under estimate the Dragon's. Hard to predict this one.