Cloudland @ Happy Valley

37 minutes ago, foreveranole said:

King has no clue. He has been staying in and quite for months now. He knows what direction the program is heading. Hate to say it but it’s true. Cloudland High will just be a empty building with lots of memories in the next prolly 4-5 years. Just my opinion tho 

KING has no clue?Ok but im still gonna talk to him.:roflolk:

2 hours ago, TheUltimateWarrior98 said:

You can't over look the loss of Mike Sr as a coach and his top assistant. That's a big factor. From an outsider looking in it appears the writing is on the wall. With all that said we could still lose. We are just a good team trying to be great. Not a nasty team playing lights out but plenty of potential.

Lack of depth and kicking game for Cloudland will wear on them as the game goes on. I do expect Cloudland to hold their on and get the full attention Of HV but in the end I see HV pull it out.  The war of attrition is not on the side of the Landers.

1 hour ago, Appvol said:

Why do you think HV is 2-3 tds better. Just wondering.

Well, not knocking Cloudland because they always play tough but with so much going on up there it just seems like it'll be an uphill season for you guys. 17 they got beat 43-0, last year it was 7-8 Cloudland. Now this year with a new coach I feel there may be some growing pains especially early in the season. And depth is a factor. I think it could be close early but the scoring will come once Cloudland starts wearing down. OR HV catches Cliudland early and scores quick and then lets off the gas. Any normal season I'd have it a tossup with 1 TD either way but Cloudland has a lot to overcome this year. Either way I wish all local teams the best because it can only help the area when we all do good. 

Edited by EHSTrack06