Cloudland @ Happy Valley

I hear what saying my sons freshman year the year they got beat 43-0 the Cloudland JVs won like 65-20. My son a Junior is going to have to step up the on the DL line this year. He didn’t play much last year on the DL but started on the OL. I think it will be a close game. 

27 minutes ago, Appvol said:

I hear what saying my sons freshman year the year they got beat 43-0 the Cloudland JVs won like 65-20. My son a Junior is going to have to step up the on the DL line this year. He didn’t play much last year on the DL but started on the OL. I think it will be a close game. 

How many kids is Cloudland dressing out ? Best of luck to your son 

5 hours ago, TheUltimateWarrior98 said:

How many kids is Cloudland dressing out ? Best of luck to your son 

Dressing and playing is 2 different things, most of there kids will be playing every down both ways and several on special teams. VERY little depth at this point.

5 hours ago, nakedbootlegger said:

What’s the enrollment at Cloudland HS ? Would hate to see a community school close down with all that tradition. 

I’d say 200-250. Just guessing tho. Can’t be much more than that if so. I graduated in 94 with 38 other grads. And I think the numbers are lower now. Especially this years Freshman class. Great Community School tho and can say I am proud to have been a part of that Community growing up. Some great Coaches and Teachers back in the day. Some that taught you respect, responsibility, life and discipline, they actually cared about each other and the Community. Wasn’t Methskitos running around everywhere either. The game will prolly be a lil closer than I had first said and I hope I’m wrong but I’d say HV wins without it going down to the wire. Won’t get to be at the game Friday night due to Family Camping trip but if we wasn’t camping I’d go watch. I’m not a Fair-Weather fan. I’ve pulled for Cloudland thru the thick and thin for many years. 

Cloudland is hearing a lot of people cutting them down right now. 

1 coaching is down

2 lost Jordan coffee

3 no depth

4 school closing

5 talent is not there

6  the list could go on and on

They are going to be playing with a chip on their shoulder and will be a tough out for the smaller Happy Valley.  Speed vs Size match up and will be a good one.

3 hours ago, RLS26 said:

Cloudland is hearing a lot of people cutting them down right now. 

1 coaching is down

2 lost Jordan coffee

3 no depth

4 school closing

5 talent is not there

6  the list could go on and on

They are going to be playing with a chip on their shoulder and will be a tough out for the smaller Happy Valley.  Speed vs Size match up and will be a good one.

Cloudland WILL show up and HV better be ready. This will not be an easy task. I'm betting HV knows this as well.