Cane Ridge Vs Pearl Cohn @Tenn state

FBfan26

Double header action at Tennessee state this Saturday.  4 of last years top 5 metro teams play each other. The main event alot of people has been waiting for is CR vs PC. Both teams has lost alot but I know it will be a battle. Plenty of D1 talent all across the field. What's your thoughts?

5 hours ago, FBfan26 said:

Double header action at Tennessee state this Saturday.  4 of last years top 5 metro teams play each other. The main event alot of people has been waiting for is CR vs PC. Both teams has lost alot but I know it will be a battle. Plenty of D1 talent all across the field. What's your thoughts?

Sounds like the makings of a 'classic' series. Make the games an annual thing at the beginning of the season

Give it a name like the 'Metro Classic'. Have it on a Saturday, and include the 4 teams each season. 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, FBfan26 said:

Got a question for you I know you are big PC supporter. So I was told this summer that PC will be 2a in the next reclassification. Is this true what have you heard.

2 hours ago, kwc said:

Sounds like the makings of a 'classic' series. Make the games an annual thing at the beginning of the season

Give it a name like the 'Metro Classic'. Have it on a Saturday, and include the 4 teams each season. 

From what I'm hearing it seem like it's going to be now since everybody is back playing each other like it should be. Only problem I could see is a principal stopping one of the schools

1 hour ago, kingofthenorth said:

Got a question for you I know you are big PC supporter. So I was told this summer that PC will be 2a in the next reclassification. Is this true what have you heard.

Over the past 8 or so years with the neighborhood around the school is changing we have always been on the 2a 3a line even when we was in 4a. I can't see us dropping to 2a because of so many reasons but the main reason would be travel. Next year the numbers might jump back up since Hillwood will be in Bellevue.

This is a game everyone has been waiting for . I can't choose a winner and feel 100% confident in it . PC looked good and CR has been a top tier team year in and out since Woods arrival . 

I hope PC doesn't make that move to 2A it would look bad on their running from the hill they haven't got over yet . Winning a 2A title with the number of kids and player type they have wouldn't be impressive IMO. That would be the easy way out but hey I'm not their admin or coaches. If that's their way of getting a title then I guess that's what they will do .