Cane Ridge Vs Pearl Cohn @Tenn state

FBfan26

On 8/17/2019 at 4:31 PM, GoldenTicket8910 said:

This is a game everyone has been waiting for . I can't choose a winner and feel 100% confident in it . PC looked good and CR has been a top tier team year in and out since Woods arrival . 

I hope PC doesn't make that move to 2A it would look bad on their running from the hill they haven't got over yet . Winning a 2A title with the number of kids and player type they have wouldn't be impressive IMO. That would be the easy way out but hey I'm not their admin or coaches. If that's their way of getting a title then I guess that's what they will do . 

I’m pretty sure Cane Ridge has been to the playoffs every year since 2012. I could be mistaken. They also beat Pearl in 2012 both in Varsity and for the Freshman City Championship. All that to say yes Cane Ridge has been good for a while.

Edited by jcraigp23

7 minutes ago, jcraigp23 said:

I’m pretty sure Cane Ridge has been to the playoffs every year since 2012. I could be mistaken. They also beat Pearl in 2012 both in Varsity and for the Freshman City Championship. All that to say yes Cane Ridge has been good for a while.

CR beat PC 10-9 in 2012, and been running every since until tonight. 

9 minutes ago, FIREBIRD80 said:

CR beat PC 10-9 in 2012, and been running every since until tonight. 

It was actually 33-26 and in 2013-2014 the schedules changed and strength of schedule was a playoff tie breaker which means a 6A school did not benefit playing a 4A school. I can’t answer for the reason why after that. We’ve had this conversation before though FireBird

20 minutes ago, jcraigp23 said:

It was actually 33-26 and in 2013-2014 the schedules changed and strength of schedule was a playoff tie breaker which means a 6A school did not benefit playing a 4A school. I can’t answer for the reason why after that. We’ve had this conversation before though FireBird

You are right bout score! I'm not buying 6A not benefiting from playing 4A. Especially not metro team playing another metro team. That's bragging rights in our city. All I know is brunetti been trying to play CR for years but CR refused. 

9 minutes ago, nununu said:

Pearl-Cohn dominated Cane Ridge on both sides of the ball tonight. PC was physical and fast. Their one downfall were penalties. CR will need to find an identity this year and not live off the past years reputation. Good luck to both squads this season. #firebird4life

And that's a BIG problem that we must and will correct. Them young boys showed up tonight under the lights.