Trousdale at Friendship Christian

Cam615

5 hours ago, TCRadio said:

Jackets look to start 2019 with a win over a rebuilding FC team that may be the best team on the schedule, thoughts and opinions? 

Tcradio man what kind of mess is this? Let me ask you two questions.  Why is a rebuilding team the best team on that Satterfield mans schedule and why is it the first game? I garuntee you he is trying to pad his stats if a durn rebuilding team is the best team on schedule.  You think im joking but im not. 

10 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Tcradio man what kind of mess is this? Let me ask you two questions.  Why is a rebuilding team the best team on that Satterfield mans schedule and why is it the first game? I garuntee you he is trying to pad his stats if a durn rebuilding team is the best team on schedule.  You think im joking but im not. 

The schedule isn't as strong as it has been for TC in past.

6 hours ago, TCRadio said:

Jackets look to start 2019 with a win over a rebuilding FC team that may be the best team on the schedule, thoughts and opinions? 

I didn't hear any references to Cameron Rankins playing fullback during the scrimmage broadcast last night. Did he play any offense during the scrimmage against Station Camp last night?

1 hour ago, oldfootballplayer said:

I didn't hear any references to Cameron Rankins playing fullback during the scrimmage broadcast last night. Did he play any offense during the scrimmage against Station Camp last night?

As football6 stated, he played a couple snaps, but he played on defense so I would assume it was a precaution as Hicks only carried it twice too and I look for them 2 to be our main ballcarriers

8 hours ago, croz6110 said:

If they're rebuilding, I doubt they're the best on the schedule, but I don't know anything about them.

I look for TC to not blow them out, but control the whole game and win 20-0.

4 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

Trousdale had Lebanon and Whitwell on the schedule last year and this year replaced them with Portland and Bye Week. The toughest games IMO would be Friendship, Watertown and Macon County. We will find out this week but I am thinking that Watertown may end up being the toughest game.

I know that Friendship lost their QB from last year but from what I heard they have something like 15-16 starters returning so I don't know if I would consider them to be rebuilding.

Trousdale County 28

Friendship Christian 14

53 minutes ago, steelcityroller said:

Trousdale had Lebanon and Whitwell on the schedule last year and this year replaced them with Portland and Bye Week. The toughest games IMO would be Friendship, Watertown and Macon County. We will find out this week but I am thinking that Watertown may end up being the toughest game.

I know that Friendship lost their QB from last year but from what I heard they have something like 15-16 starters returning so I don't know if I would consider them to be rebuilding.

Trousdale County 28

Friendship Christian 14

They lost QB and Seagraves the RB, very solid player 2 1000+ ya seasons.