Trousdale at Friendship Christian

Cam615

2 hours ago, SEVEN said:

I respect the purple on purple uni’s and what they stand for... but I’ve said it for years... gold, white, gold is the most dope 

Seven what kind of mess is this? You are giving these boys dope? Are you stupid? If coach snoballs finds out and that Childress man finds out you are giving them dope you will go to jail.  You think im joking but im not. 

30 minutes ago, SEVEN said:

Haven't read yet...  be back later.  

Really?... go check on other games and come back to this...

I left when the game was over... before the game was over...then read this bs... Whatever took place... im sure it will taken care of... (stupid kids)

As for the game... it's unfortunate both weren't at full strength... but I'm glad we came out on top... always feels good leaving possum town with a dub no matter the sport... I wish you guys nothing but the best of luck the rest of the year...get healthy

Is it '19 or '90?... If you don't know what I'm taking about... don't respond... 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, SEVEN said:

Really?... go check on other games and come back to this...

I left when the game was over... before the game was over...then read this bs... Whatever took place... im sure it will taken care of... (stupid kids)

As for the game... it's unfortunate both weren't at full strength... but I'm glad we came out on top... always feels good leaving possum town with a dub no matter the sport... I wish you guys nothing but the best of luck the rest of the year...get healthy

Is it '19 or '90?... If you don't know what I'm taking about... don't respond... 

:thumb:   :hungry:

Edited by TCnation