Trousdale at Friendship Christian

Cam615

28 minutes ago, BruceColetrain said:

As long as we keep on winnin. I dont care how many plays he runs

I don't care if we win every game 3-0 as long as we win. I'm just worried about when we have to put 40 points on the scoreboard to win the offense just look very vanilla and I was just hoping that was on purpose. But at some time those 5 plays worked and we won so I will take it.

4 hours ago, RTD said:

Good, I notice that and I was hoping that we were holding back to keep certain plays from being on film.

Have to think we have a satterfield at the helm and a collegiate OC, they no one to fold them and in our case they know when to throw them

• Like 1

9 hours ago, RTD said:

I’m i the only one worried about if TC defense has a bad night and we have to put 30-40 points on scoreboard to win. The style of offense is a ball control run the clock style. I’m just looking to the future if we meet up with Meigs again and that spread offense. t the same time I know TC offense limits the possessions of the other teams I also know most teams will do good just to put up 10 points on TC defense. I just think passing at least 3-5 times a game would open up the run game for TC and keep the opposing defense honest.

So far I'd say we have a better run defense then last year. Pass defense I'm not sure about yet. We haven't been tested much in the air but that should change this Friday dramatically. The verdict is still uncertain at this point. Come Friday we will know alot about our team I believe. Too early for us to see that far ahead lol. We just want to escape Friday with a win.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TCRadio said:

Have to think we have a satterfield at the helm and a collegiate OC, they no one to fold them and in our case they know when to throw them

7 hours ago, football6 said:

We be ok Rtd just hold your horses.

I have complete faith in this coaching staff. 

19 hours ago, RTD said:

I don't care if we win every game 3-0 as long as we win. I'm just worried about when we have to put 40 points on the scoreboard to win the offense just look very vanilla and I was just hoping that was on purpose. But at some time those 5 plays worked and we won so I will take it.

After I had my 33rd beer I knew the D could pull us through. You aint lying though!