Alcoa travels to Blackman

BCsportsfan

The Tornadoes travel to Middle Tennessee looking to put out a Blaze!

Can 3A Alcoa get the win over a big 6A team with 138 players on their roster!?:blink:

Will the wheels fall off Alcoa's 3-4 defense?

One thing for sure, this years Alcoa team needs a ENERGY boost. They don't have/or show much mojo.....even doing the "too hype". Boo! Don't be living off the past.....wins are still earned on the field. 

This game is the real deal! Better be ready for a war right off the bus!:thumb:

Edited by BCsportsfan

54 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

Can 3A Alcoa get the win over a big 6A team with 138 players on their roster!?:blink:

One thing for sure, this years Alcoa team needs a ENERGY boost. They don't have/or show much mojo.....even doing the "too hype". Boo! Don't be living off the past.....wins are still earned on the field. 

Naders hannull bidnuss.....:thumb:

Image result for fire truck putting out fire gif

2 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

BC I was thinking the same thing on the energy level. If we go down to Blackman and think we've won just because we showed up we will get beat. I hope the coaches get their attention this week. 

30 minutes ago, Springbrookrat said:

BC I was thinking the same thing on the energy level. If we go down to Blackman and think we've won just because we showed up we will get beat. I hope the coaches get their attention this week. 

Yup, talking to some of the players, they are too sure of themselves.  Not good.  Thinking a good hard fought war for 4 quarter's will go a long way for this team.:thumb:

Get'm up! Show time! 

Blackman game has lots of unusual variables to it to throw a team off its routine,  Saturday game, 3hr bus ride, on TV, etc. 

Huge school with tons of athletes and likely a very big crowd. We have some question marks for sure. This game will set the tone for the 1st half of the season.  

It will be a neat experience for the kids, but this will be a tough, tough game.

17 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

From 5starpeps

Alcoa coach Gary Rankin was grousing about a need for more leadership from his players, or perhaps an identity check.

“I think some kids think you walk on the field with Alcoa across our chest and people are going to fall down dead,” he said.

You can see it with this seasons team..... FLAT!

Still early. Next few weeks will tell us alot. Would not be surprised to see coaching staff make some serious adjustments after week 2

11 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

What's with the 3-4 crap? Is Rankin on a suicide mission or something? Gary you better go to the store and buy up all their "Fix A Flat" cause these boys aren't lying to you on here. 

The spirit and energy level has to come from the senior class. We need to see how they respond in Murfreesboro!  Hopefully they come out fired up and ready! I think they will!

34 minutes ago, MadHatter1 said:

unapproved website has them one spot ahead of you. So should come down to coaching and who makes the least mistakes..Good chance you could start the season 2-2 tho.

With the crazy tough schedule this yr, anything is possible. But regardless of overall record, it will help us come playoff time.  All that matters in the end is the 15th game. These tough games early will help Alcoa win the gold  trophy. But I am excited for the opportunity for the kids!