Alcoa travels to Blackman

BCsportsfan

16 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

Alcoa sure do miss beat'n up on all them sweater vest wear'n privates....especially them with  gold helmets. Aluminum helmets rules!:thumb:

All GOONS just sayinB)

And Booger misses the name signin and photo ops w/ u bunch a lipstick wearin lightweights

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

• Like 1

On 8/22/2019 at 10:03 PM, TwistedTornado16 said:

Alcoa-21 Blackman-17.  Just a hunch.    

I missed it by 3 on both sides.  I feel pretty good about that. there were no questionable calls or bs penalties, which was GREAT.  Alcoa earned that win.  Blackman has some athletes, but they got outcoached by Brian Nix tonight.  

• Like 1

On 8/23/2019 at 11:41 AM, Red Rebels said:

Does the Alcoa team have a curfew tonight? I wouldn't think the coaches would want them standing around for three hours at Maryville at William Blount or Loudon at Greenback. The same goes for Blackman too. How do coaches approach Saturday games?

You'd think AJ and Tee lived on Goddard field!!:lol:

1 hour ago, BarneySox2007 said:

I wanted to go to this game but I knew I would have to pull over and stay at one of those rest areas to be able to make the trip back home safely.

2-2-1.jpg

If them Middle TN think that game was a big crowd.......they ain't seen nothing like an Alcoa vs Maryville game. Not even close. 

Blackman has very nice Stadium ,field and parking. They were a very  friendly host! Had a great time!

• Like 1