McMinn Central vs. McMinn County

OldCharger

53 minutes ago, catchnburn said:

Everything is nice now! Coach Davis has put in the hours to clean the place up. Oldcharger was correct. He has done alot and spent alot for the boys. 

And the McMinn gate isn't as important to football as you think. They don't see that money anyway. I'm pretty certain it goes in the general fund for all sports. The band gets concessions. 

Oldcharger and Radiocharger,  Central had Sequoyah on the schedule for week 1 and they were forced to drop that game and add McMinn back to the schedule. This was decided by the last superintendent of McMinn Schools. McMinn pitched a fit when they found out Central dropped them, especially after their request to be moved down to 5A was denied by the TSSAA. 

I knew that but  I was told it was Cumberland County.

Just wanted to say these people that believe this vandalism was done by Central Football are delusional. I figured sandman would be back to chat about it all. I figure he'll have to reset password first if he remembers his username. Guarantee he's forgotten it already haha.

Anyway, Go Chargers! 

Need opinions on this question. 

- Should live streams be taken off Facebook when the game ends? 

- My opinion is yes. Only common sense! You're giving access to opponents. What's your opinion?

Edited by catchnburn
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, catchnburn said:

Just wanted to say these people that believe this vandalism was done by Central Football are delusional. I figured sandman would be back to chat about it all. I figure he'll have to reset password first if he remembers his username. Guarantee he's forgotten it already haha.

Anyway, Go Chargers! 

Need opinions on this question. 

- Should live streams be taken off Facebook when the game ends? 

- My opinion is yes. Only common sense! You're giving access to opponents. What's your opinion?

No opinion on whether or not they should be taken off but I look for TSSAA to start doing something about it in the near future. Once they find a way to get some revenue for it. That’s money out of their pocket. 

15 minutes ago, TigerNation said:

No opinion on whether or not they should be taken off but I look for TSSAA to start doing something about it in the near future. Once they find a way to get some revenue for it. That’s money out of their pocket. 

I would think coaches want them off so teams don't have access to all their game film. Live stream is fine but don't leave it on there. 

11 hours ago, catchnburn said:

I would think coaches want them off so teams don't have access to all their game film. Live stream is fine but don't leave it on there. 

There are teams that have a live YouTube broadcast, Rhea County and Scott County being a few off the top of my head. I don't see much of a difference in having video on YouTube forever and having it on a Facebook page. 

31 minutes ago, Prahs said:

There are teams that have a live YouTube broadcast, Rhea County and Scott County being a few off the top of my head. I don't see much of a difference in having video on YouTube forever and having it on a Facebook page. 

And I'm sure those films have been used by opposing teams to game plan. I wouldn't want my whole season with every play on there. It's common sense