McMinn Central vs. McMinn County

OldCharger

4 minutes ago, catchnburn said:

I don't know where it came from because Bo Cagle is supposed to be a FCA "3D Coach." So it most likely didn't start with him. I've never seen a team carry themselves with so much disrespect and zero class. I've seen teams that are losing big get frustrated and try to hurt players by cheap shots or try to trash talk to get a retaliation from an opposing player but never from a team that is ahead with the game in hand. 

Running their mouth to players is the norm for them but cussing and disrespecting the opposing teams coaches is classless and uncalled for. What an embarrassment to McMinn County Schools. One of the kids used to be the humblest, kindest kid I know and the culture has changed him. The #1 I used to know would never cuss a coach or use derogatory remarks aimed at the staff. What is even more bizzare is the referees allowed the players to talk to the Central sideline. He is a McMinn/Meigs guy though so makes sense. 

Could be why McMinn only has 65 players. Trying to recruit kids from other programs isn't a good look for McMinn or Bo either. 

They'll continue to have fun for a few weeks then the fun is over for them. I guess that's why they were filling their oats tonight. Once Maryville Bearden Farragut Bradley and others come calling they won't be so arrogant and disrespectful then. I just hope they don't get done the same way. 

*I'm a fan and not a sore loser. McMinn played really well and would compete in a Class 3A district with smaller teams. Giving credit where it's due. They have athletes, size and speed. I just would hope they'd be humble and have class win or lose like their Bo does. 

* If that's what you want your kids to convert to then send them to McMinn. Some people like that kind of culture but I just saw one of my favorite student athletes (the most respectful kid I've met) change.

Coach Davis has been and is fighting to grow boys into men that have the right work ethic, attitude and humility. It's an uphill battle but you can see change happening in some of these men. Your choice!

Sticks and stones

8 hours ago, Blaster7 said:

Rough night for the boys in blue. With that said I did see some positive things. Depth hurt Central tonight and some bad breaks. Hope we move past this and get ready for Tellico. 

Tellico had a good win last night, Central will have their hands full.

6 hours ago, catchnburn said:

I don't know where it came from because Bo Cagle is supposed to be a FCA "3D Coach." So it most likely didn't start with him. I've never seen a team carry themselves with so much disrespect and zero class. I've seen teams that are losing big get frustrated and try to hurt players by cheap shots or try to trash talk to get a retaliation from an opposing player but never from a team that is ahead with the game in hand. 

Running their mouth to players is the norm for them but cussing and disrespecting the opposing teams coaches is classless and uncalled for. What an embarrassment to McMinn County Schools. One of the kids used to be the humblest, kindest kid I know and the culture has changed him. The #1 I used to know would never cuss a coach or use derogatory remarks aimed at the staff. What is even more bizzare is the referees allowed the players to talk to the Central sideline. He is a McMinn/Meigs guy though so makes sense. 

Could be why McMinn only has 65 players. Trying to recruit kids from other programs isn't a good look for McMinn or Bo either. 

They'll continue to have fun for a few weeks then the fun is over for them. I guess that's why they were filling their oats tonight. Once Maryville Bearden Farragut Bradley and others come calling they won't be so arrogant and disrespectful then. I just hope they don't get done the same way. 

*I'm a fan and not a sore loser. McMinn played really well and would compete in a Class 3A district with smaller teams. Giving credit where it's due. They have athletes, size and speed. I just would hope they'd be humble and have class win or lose like their Bo does. 

* If that's what you want your kids to convert to then send them to McMinn. Some people like that kind of culture but I just saw one of my favorite student athletes (the most respectful kid I've met) change.

Coach Davis has been and is fighting to grow boys into men that have the right work ethic, attitude and humility. It's an uphill battle but you can see change happening in some of these men. Your choice!

Editing your post didn't work. Thegreatwhite1 captured it. Odd that I nor anyone else near the Central sideline heard what you claimed.  Sour grapes over your team getting shellacked isn't very becoming.  

48 minutes ago, hohmaster said:

Editing your post didn't work. Thegreatwhite1 captured it. Odd that I nor anyone else near the Central sideline heard what you claimed.  Sour grapes over your team getting shellacked isn't very becoming.  

No sour grapes at all. It happened. I got upset about it. I can even tell you the exact quote but I won't. I just thought. Eh, what's it matter. That's McMinn and it won't change anything. Greatwhite was right. Sticks and stones so that's why I edited it out. Not worth the trouble but it's fine. Still believe what I posted. I lost alot of respect for them last night.

1 hour ago, catchnburn said:

No sour grapes at all. It happened. I got upset about it. I can even tell you the exact quote but I won't. I just thought. Eh, what's it matter. That's McMinn and it won't change anything. Greatwhite was right. Sticks and stones so that's why I edited it out. Not worth the trouble but it's fine. Still believe what I posted. I lost alot of respect for them last night.

Sour grapes, jealousy, immaturity or whatever. Your remark "that's McMinn and it won't change anything" shows your childish hate for them. I'm a Central fan and accepted my team got hammered by a much better team.
I checked with some people on or near the Central sideline last night and NONE of them heard any of the cussing or disrespect toward Central's coaches.