The Big Red showed their might
Made a trip down Hwy 79
Brought a crowd to tame a feline
Haywood couldnt score the pigskin
Henry County came home with a win
Those boys one day want the Gold
But now they all sang ROLL RED ROLL!!!

Wow

If they load the box, Odoms will have four touchdowns. Patriot defense will be too much for the inexperienced offense. As mentioned earlier, turnovers/penalties will determine the outcome of this game (Of course you can say that any week, except when H.C. plays Clarksville teams where it doesn't really matter). Patriots 27 Haywood 14

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Swarm4Life said:

If they load the box, Odoms will have four touchdowns. Patriot defense will be too much for the inexperienced offense. As mentioned earlier, turnovers/penalties will determine the outcome of this game (Of course you can say that any week, except when H.C. plays Clarksville teams where it doesn't really matter). Patriots 27 Haywood 14

Haywood receiver is the one you have to watch! He scored 21 of their 28 points in the Jamboree

11 hours ago, PatriotNation said:

There was once on a August night
The Big Red showed their might
Made a trip down Hwy 79
Brought a crowd to tame a feline
Haywood couldnt score the pigskin
Henry County came home with a win
Those boys one day want the Gold
But now they all sang ROLL RED ROLL!!!

Haywood 24, The Red Worm 20.  The last two years I witnessed a more talented HC team lose to Germantown- even at home where they NEVER lose. This Haywood team is more talented than Germantown those two years. Looks like someone might have you guys number. 

30 minutes ago, Swarm4Life said:

Secondary has more experience then you think as well, like i previously said. A lot of players last year played out of position.

20 minutes ago, Tomcatfan2011 said:

Secondary has more experience then you think as well, like i previously said. A lot of players last year played out of position.

I'm not underestimating the Tomcats at all! I'm just about the only Patriot Fan on here that doesnt underestimate them! Haywood is dangerous plus they have G-Towns coach! Bad combination for Henry County! I like our team though and think we will be ok but I know what Haywood is capable of! If we dont bring our A game or have too many turnovers we could easily lose this one! Gotta bring it!

Edited by PatriotNation
  • Like 1